Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2007, 03:39 AM

Default Re: BBV Anonymous Confessions

[ QUOTE ]
To be honest, this was so high school that I didn't really bother to read most of it

[ QUOTE ]
In high school, by best friend was totally whipped by this girl. Lets call her A. They weren't even going out, and he is following her around trying to be her friend and all this crap, and it was painful to watch, but he wouldn't listen to me so I let it be. Me, A and my friend took the
same math class (which it turned out i was awesome at), while A and friend was not doing so hot. So, A calls me up in the evenings to help with homework, and at first my intentions were honorable, but eventually my other head gets the better of my decision making. I don't tell my friend anything as he would be crushed, and likely be super pissed.

So one day A is sick, and also apprently, there is another guy who is obsessed by her, we will call him BASTARD. Well, my friend, being the current errand boy, is delivering medicine and cough drops to A's house. One day, BASTARD saw him enter the house and leave right after. BASTARD, not knowing better decides to jump my friend after school. I hear about this because A finds this out (BASTARD calls her adn tells her like an idiot), and calls friend, and I get word of it sometime during my lunch.

Since my circle of fist fight loving friends was extensive, I gather them to do battle. Gay high school rumble style. Anyways, BASTARD's friend walks in, and seeing they are outnumbered, leave and basically admit defeat before a punch was thrown. Now here is where it gets [censored] up, me and A were going at it regularly, but that day, A leaves with BASTARD and his crew. I am stunned at this, but even more stunned that friend immediately forgave her for this.

So the following day, some mutual friends of friend and A talk to A. I was within the group, but I didn't say a word. I never spoke to friend and A ever again.

[/ QUOTE ]

going to bed, more confessionments at noon or so

[/ QUOTE ]
Too long to hard to follow and boring
Old 03-30-2007, 04:08 AM

i had sex with gildwulfs girlfriend
Old 03-30-2007, 07:10 AM

Why did you break up with the previous four cousins?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
adanthar having 3rd cousins who openly dated for a few years was very akward I'm sure 1st is much worse for those around you.

[/ QUOTE ]

nits, 3rd cousins practically aren't even related anymore. There are people in your life that are probably your 3rd-6th cousins and you don't even know it. I'm srs.

[/ QUOTE ]
I dated my 5th cousin for 6 years... 3 of when i didnt even know.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-30-2007, 07:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
From the other forum; if this is true or not still pretty ownage

STAR WARS/GIRLFRIEND

Journalist of the Whills posted:
I used to play Star Wars Galaxies, back when it was good. Yeah, let's all have a laugh at that. Done? Okay.

I was one of the top three or so Bounty Hunters on my server. I don't mean to brag or anything, but I was not only known by basically everyone on the server, but was routinely referred to as "*Server name*'s Boba Fett". So yeah, I was pretty e-cool. You could probably go back there now a year or so later and mention me, and a lot of people would remember.

Anyway. As a bounty hunter it was my job to hunt Jedi, because that's what the devs designed the class to do. Unfortunately, they also designed the Jedi to be super-powerful and almost unbeatable by a single player. Unless, of course, you were a kickass gun-slingin' bounty hunter like myself.

"Oh great," you're thinking to yourself. "Some nerd is making a confession about an MMO." Well, not quite. See, there was this one Jedi who was pretty much the only person I couldn't beat. I tried more than a few times, and they whooped my rear end but good. This, naturally, was drat frustrating. So like any good sport, I started talking to the Jedi in question. I found out, over time, that the person on the other end was a girl. Then I found out, to my surprise, that they actually lived in my small town. (I had never told anyone where I lived, so it's not like my leg was being pulled here.)

We got to talking outside of the game, and she turned out to be a really cute girl, who lived only about five minutes away from me. So what did I do? I called her up and arranged a meeting. Went over to her house and we hosed like rabbits. Cleaned up and left, never to see her again in person.

The next day she IMed me in-game and wanted to meet up again. Now, SWG has a function where if a person has you on their friend-list, you can track them to their exact location. I kept her talking, tracked her down, ambushed her when she was alone, unarmed, and unprepared, and killed her rear end.

Standing over her dead body, I said "I just don't think it's going to work out." and logged off. I later found out that this turn of events caused her to go insane and turn into a crazy coke-whore.
I almost feel bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is just so [censored] weird. I think it's cool in a way and really really [censored] at the same time.

Edit: I didn't read the last line until after I posted. This makes it not so cool just [censored]. At the same time though, it is evident this was going to happen to this girl regradless so w/e.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus, the first time I read this, I thought he'd hunted her down in real life and raped her. I was like "WTF Spleen, you think that's cool?" Then I re-read it and it was really computer nerd drama emo and I was like w/e.
Old 03-30-2007, 08:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is an example of how not to write a fake post

[ QUOTE ]
I get my boyfreind. a HSNL player and well known to these forums, to take pics of me in the shower - When i see my own pics, it makes me hot, and is the only time i let him SIIMP

[/ QUOTE ]

quoted for ineptitude

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right

I will stop posting pics. Sorry.
Old 03-30-2007, 09:08 AM

Is Slider really hot?
Old 03-30-2007, 10:03 AM

I lived in Poland when I was about 10-13 yrs old. During my time there:

Smoked up to a pack a day at one point, pretty much every kid there smoked, often starting at a very young age. To me it was fun, I could blow circles and whatnot.

Dragged scrap metal across town with a fellow grimy friend to one of those places that bought it per pound, would jack stuff from construction sites. Only did this a couple times, I remember one day after a whole lot of metal hauling with some solid copper and steel scores I had enough to buy a big jug of juice. It was pretty lol, but I haven't felt as satisfied from actually "earning" something since.

Everyone there collected telephone cards
There were a TON of different kinds printed in different years, varying in rarity. It was seriously a huge thing. A good way of getting them would be rigging a telephone machine so that it wouldn't spit the card back out. Those pointer lasers and decent-powered pellet guns were also quite popular. One time I was shining my laser into someones apartment and the reflection from their window caused a really strong red projection in their room. It wasn't until later that I realized thats why the cops had come, although they didn't know where the light had been shining from. Obv it doesn't take much imagination to figure out what people did with the pellet guns.

You could pick up any of the previously mentioned goods at a Polish bazaar, which if you are ever in Poland you should really go check out (the big ones only run on Sundays), as they are quite a sight and you can get some really neat stuff (antiques of all kinds, rare random items, etc). You could buy pirated games, music, and anything else very cheap. They also had some hilarious fake clothing apparel ("abibas" with 4 stripes, "Mike" with the swoosh inverted, and many many other varieties)

Fireworks for new years were pretty fun over there. I bought a stick the size of dynamite with a match-type ignition on one of the bazaars. It shook the entire block hard when we set it off. Roman candles were shot off into people's windows, things were blown up, yadda yadda.

Skipped class a LOT, with or without friends, often to go chill at an internet cafe. There were several of these in Wroclaw, where I lived. You could play for an hour for the equiv of $1.5 and they served food so you could just chill there all day if you wanted. Id often just watch as I didn't have any money on me, but it was way better than class. Barely passed physics, although some of the classes there were on par with high school and even some college classes here.

One little "mini" playground with a tire swing and a bench or two was behind my friend's apartment building. He lit some paper and put it in the tire. We (was a couple of us there) peaced out. The little playground thing had burned down and police were knocking on my friend's door that same day. He didn't answer, and they went away. I assume someone had witnessed him there, but cops had better things to do than care. It wasn't really that much damage, just a burnt down tire swing, but tires do make a lot of black smoke.

Had run ins with all kinds of people, including one drunk bum that told me Jesus was a communist, and all the red in the churches was proof. I had to go to church (pretty much everyone was Catholic) most Sundays personally, which was a pretty big buzzkill and I felt it kinda ruined my day. My uncle is a priest over there in one of the towns and runs a place that looks like the Taj Mahal, walkway and everything. I havent kept in touch with him, even though he was/is a good guy. I'm far from religious at this point as well.

I was pretty cruel to animals for a while when I got back to the states as the kids there were pretty brutal to the stray animals, but thankfully that faded away fast, and I'd say I'm as good as they get towards pets. I wouldn't even mind working at a shelter. I'm just amazed at the kind of behavior I was capable of shortly after getting out of that jungle. Thats what poverty can do to people, I know better than to judge at this point (even though I was never really poor, and the grimy things I did such as dragging metal was mainly for my own amusement, although some of the kids I knew got their bread and clothing for free from the churches and whatnot).

I promise you I'm not crazy or a sociopath, and anyone that has met me can attest to that, but I thought these stories were amusing enough to share. I was just a dumb kid over in Wroclaw, and this is just how it went down.
Old 03-30-2007, 10:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i had sex with gildwulfs girlfriend

[/ QUOTE ]

fkkkkkkkkkkkk
Old 03-30-2007, 10:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was just a dumb kid over in Wroclaw

[/ QUOTE ]

that sounds like an 80s Communist super villain
Old 03-30-2007, 10:24 AM

Sleeping with your English teacher, part II - a cautionary tale

[ QUOTE ]
Adanthar,

I've been holding this inside for quite some time. I'm 26 and have been dating my wife to be for 7 years on and off. We are getting married in 3 months. Her dad has paid for most of it with the balance already paid for by myself. She and I live together already. Everything is in my name, the house, both vehicles. I paid off over 10K of her debt. There's a problem though. I'm addicted to older women. When I was 19, I hooked up with a 47 year old milf on a cruise to Mexico. I've made out with a 50 year old for 20 bucks before. When I was 22, I slept with my next door neighbor who lived behind me who was a divorced 42 year old single mom. Smoking hot too. She has a 7 year old who would come over and I'd teach him how to play soccer. I decided to cut that off and move on with my life with my wife to be. The neighbor didn't like that very much and would call my girlfriend at her work telling her she's still f-ing me just to get us to break up and me to get busted since I was such a dog. I ended up putting up a fence that weekend and 2 months later, I couldn't take it anymore, put the house up for sale, and moved. My new house is great with my girl, however, the fact still remains that I love the drive and talent it takes for a 25 year old to land a 40+ year old. From one of these milfs, I ended up getting genital warts and fortunately I had insurance because I had to go to a urologist 11 times to get them removed. It was 3300.00 out of my pocket even with insurance. I told myself I would never be with another woman again besides my wife. I watch milfhunter all the time and try to envy him, but it's harder for me because I'm so much younger. I like to think of myself as a good looking guy with pretty good game. In my industry of work, I manage several neighborhoods and office complexes around town. I ended up hitting it off with a single 45 year old milf who invited me over to shoot some pool and have a drink. Even though I shouldn't have, I went and the inevitable happened. I had her bent over her couch screaming for joy and more. I don't even think about my wife to be when I'm doing this. This new one I'm banging is pretty hot, but super psycho. I have to leave my phone on vibrate at home because she calls like 5 times a night. I hide my phone inside cabinet drawers so my fiance won't hear it ring. For Christmas, she got me all these presents, but I threw them in the trash compacter in my neighborhood before I even got home. She sent me cookies at work. I think it could be a problem. I think I should see a psychologist about this, but I'm afraid I might try to hook up with her if she's hot. It's terrible and adventurous all at the same time. I thought I would feel better after typing it, but I don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cole's Notes: