Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2007, 04:08 PM

Default Re: STTF Werewolf Gamethread: Find the Superusers

[ QUOTE ]
my first post early on in day won re: the hokie train didn't get enough love by the village. Turns out two wolves were on it. The only mention of it I think was of kevin on one of the last day's at which point it was obv he was a wolf. No villager ever quotes that and makes the comments that kevin made.

good game by reno. He left clear hints should he have been nightkilled. I'd like to know what the wolves thought process was on their night kills. At some point they should have been going after the seer and it was pretty obv based on reno's posts that he was the most likely seer after night 2 I think.

I think killing me night 1 was probably a good move since I was ready to push solanthos hard d2 [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

The village could have helped themselves better by trying to clear each other. The fact that villagers were still voting for Jek after the first two days was pretty bad. Unless you were just seeing if any of the wolves would try to pile on. I thought Jek played pretty well after day 1. His strat on day 1 wasn't the best approach for the village since it just creates a bunch of village on village hate. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] the pics tho [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'm definitely up for another game soon. ship it 3 for 3 in sttf WW!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I enjoyed and will def play again, assuming I'm not crazy busy at work like last week.

It was my 1st time playing, obv, and I had no idea what to do until TFG said to knock it off w/ the pictures [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Reno did do a great job hiding though and was the key to our victory.