Default Re: Illegal aliens given drivers\' licenses

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
HEY OP MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is utterly retarded. Why even have a politics forum, 99% of the drivel you retards spew out on a daily basis if they were changed, would have little effect on anything. so why arent you idiots minding your own business?

personally, I love illegals, and cant wait to buy my first house next year and have a cheap pool dug w/ home depot labor, but to say "mind your own business" in this forum is hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you entirely missed the point. His reply was basically perfect. If you don't like illegals, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. Feel free to never hire an illegal, never buy a hamburger made by an illegal, never shop at a store that employs illegals, never invite an illegal over for dinner. BUT MIND YOUR OWN [censored] BUSINESS. Me and my illegal buddies are going to go down to Wal Mart and buy a ton of really cheap [censored]. And eat a bunch of really cheap food. Have fun with your American flags ($499.99, made by 100% American labor).

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, stupid.

or are you debating the fact that illegal aliens have an affect on our economy, politics, daily life, etc? If you dont like me selling your children cocaine, [censored] off, mind your own business. Feel free to not walk on my street corner, feel free to not do coke, feel free to stay out of the way of the bullets from a gunfight Im in when someone is trying to rob me, but dont rat me out, or worry about it.

mind your own business. that is the stupidest thing Ive never heard, well, other than me going on life-tilt everytime I open this forum and yet still doing it.
Old 10-18-2007, 11:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think you entirely missed the point. His reply was basically perfect. If you don't like illegals, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't like my thread don't read it. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bye

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. By posting it on a PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD you are inviting comments. Duh.
Old 10-18-2007, 11:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you dont like me selling your children cocaine, [censored] off, mind your own business.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that makes sense. You selling stuff to MY kids IS "my business". My conduct of business with someone is NOT your business, unless you're that someone I'm conducting business with.

[ QUOTE ]
mind your own business. that is the stupidest thing Ive never heard, well, other than me going on life-tilt everytime I open this forum and yet still doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please open this forum more often. People like you need to be on permanent life tilt.
Old 10-18-2007, 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
HEY OP MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is utterly retarded. Why even have a politics forum, 99% of the drivel you retards spew out on a daily basis if they were changed, would have little effect on anything. so why arent you idiots minding your own business?

personally, I love illegals, and cant wait to buy my first house next year and have a cheap pool dug w/ home depot labor, but to say "mind your own business" in this forum is hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you entirely missed the point. His reply was basically perfect. If you don't like illegals, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. Feel free to never hire an illegal, never buy a hamburger made by an illegal, never shop at a store that employs illegals, never invite an illegal over for dinner. BUT MIND YOUR OWN [censored] BUSINESS. Me and my illegal buddies are going to go down to Wal Mart and buy a ton of really cheap [censored]. And eat a bunch of really cheap food. Have fun with your American flags ($499.99, made by 100% American labor).

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, stupid.

or are you debating the fact that illegal aliens have an affect on our economy, politics, daily life, etc? If you dont like me selling your children cocaine, [censored] off, mind your own business. Feel free to not walk on my street corner, feel free to not do coke, feel free to stay out of the way of the bullets from a gunfight Im in when someone is trying to rob me, but dont rat me out, or worry about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly I'm not taking my kids anywhere near any coke dealers.