View Poll Results: Girl + Tattoo on lower back
HAWT 24 26.67%
YUCK 37 41.11%
DONT CARE 29 32.22%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-03-2006, 02:58 AM

Default Re: Dcifr vs. DipSetByrd battle rap thread

[ QUOTE ]
Your flow will only get you so far, lyrics are what makes the difference between Nas, and 50 cent.

[/ QUOTE ]
You had to edit that post abive huh? Sad. I told you I'd keep it basic, so it was more on your level.

My flow got me as far as I wanted it to. It was a diss track, hence the disses. I've got a career fool, and I'm not living some fantasy that I'm gonna do this for cash some day.

The only [censored] you've posted was the slowest, most retarded sounding flow I've ever heard. It sounded amateur, which is fine, unless you think you're "going pro."

Repost your link next to mine and make a poll. Let the others decide who's better. Maybe your PM posse will finally come out and back you up.
Old 09-03-2006, 03:06 AM

I dont have the time and energy to waste on you guys. I am writing a demo in september and im not going to waste my good rhymes and lyrics on a battle with some kid who knows very very little about rap. rhyming steppin with reppin is elementary. santana says in the song "steel weapon, still reppin, my hood, my city, .... etc"

Listen, I will level with you. If you really want to compete with me, compete with me in a non battle song. We will both write one song not directed at eachother, and we will see who people like better. [NOT THAT THIS AT ALL MEANS ANYTHING. POSTERS OF 2+2 ARE NOT RAP CRITICS. THEY ARE POSTERS ON THE INTERNET. THEY PROBABLY KNOW CLOSE TO (IF NOT) NOTHING ABOUT RAP, and think the Ying Yang Twins on the radio is good, and because they own a 2Pac CD they are rap authority] we will even move it to a different thread. I would prefer they both come out at the same time too. Whoever posts first is at a disadvantage, because the other person gets to see what they are dealing with. I am being completly honest when I say that people send me private messages, in fact this guy with the screen name "THEG12ANDBALLE12" went out of his way to message me today to tell me he liked my stuff. Believe me when I say nothing I have wrote (besides the previous thread which I think only El Diablo read) have heard the full capacity of my rhymes. I dont waste time and energy writing as well as I can for a battle on the internet. I sit down, and write the first couple of things that come into my head and I do it up, thats it. This is the internet and a forum. I am not going to waste serious time writing for this, but if you want an example you got it. Like I said, different thread, non-attacking rhymes, just a comparison of pure overall talent. This is the only way you are going to get me to write top notch and im only doing it once. I have more serious things to focus on (like my demo) and I don't want to waste thought and hard time thinking up top notch [censored] for a thread on the internet. I didnt start this thread, I didn't ask to battle dcifir, El Diablo set everything up and I agreed to it, thinking it would be fun. But you guys are seriously making it not fun at all, and I'm not saying this because you guys critisize me, I say this because you guys watch 8 mile and think battle rap is the ultimate way to judge a rapper. It isnt! I look down on battle raps because there are way more variables at stake when you battle someone. Factors that have nothing to do with your ability (like being lazy) can ruin you, as you saw with me not taking the time to even listen to the rhyme i wrote years ago with bitten lines in it. If you want my 100% you got it buddy but only one song and under a new thread, and we post them at the same time (we can say when we are going to on AIM or something.) I am not even a battle rapper in the first place, and I believe that I was above average for my first try. I have heard other peoples first battle attempt all the time and it is usually pathetic. By the way, harder than diamond isnt a craig mack rhyme. People dont OWN rhymes. hardness compared to a diamond has been used before. "My dick is hard enough to cut diamond" I am willing to be the bigger man here and sit down and write some [censored] for fun, and then discuss which aspects you liked and which aspects I liked. That is the kind of rap I am about. You dont judge 2pac by his battles and you dont judge biggie, nas, etc by battles. Battles are insignificant. People love the battles in 8 mile and think that eminem actually battled someone. He wrote all of those lines himself so he set it up exactly the way he wanted it to look like. Newsflash: Eminem is SICK LYRICALLY, but that doesn't mean he is as good at freestyling as he appears to be. Keep in mind that movie is BASED on his life, and it is at least in his words, 50% fiction. Let me know dawg.
Old 09-03-2006, 03:21 AM

pshabi: the ellenwoodarea beat is very very very slow... thats why you have to flow slow on it... unless you are twista
Old 09-03-2006, 03:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont have the time and energy to waste on you guys. I am writing a demo in september and im not going to waste my good rhymes and lyrics on a battle with some kid who knows very very little about rap. rhyming steppin with reppin is elementary. santana says in the song "steel weapon, still reppin, my hood, my city, .... etc"

Listen, I will level with you. If you really want to compete with me, compete with me in a non battle song. We will both write one song not directed at eachother, and we will see who people like better. [NOT THAT THIS AT ALL MEANS ANYTHING. POSTERS OF 2+2 ARE NOT RAP CRITICS. THEY ARE POSTERS ON THE INTERNET. THEY PROBABLY KNOW CLOSE TO (IF NOT) NOTHING ABOUT RAP, and think the Ying Yang Twins on the radio is good, and because they own a 2Pac CD they are rap authority] we will even move it to a different thread. I would prefer they both come out at the same time too. Whoever posts first is at a disadvantage, because the other person gets to see what they are dealing with. I am being completly honest when I say that people send me private messages, in fact this guy with the screen name "THEG12ANDBALLE12" went out of his way to message me today to tell me he liked my stuff. Believe me when I say nothing I have wrote (besides the previous thread which I think only El Diablo read) have heard the full capacity of my rhymes. I dont waste time and energy writing as well as I can for a battle on the internet. I sit down, and write the first couple of things that come into my head and I do it up, thats it. This is the internet and a forum. I am not going to waste serious time writing for this, but if you want an example you got it. Like I said, different thread, non-attacking rhymes, just a comparison of pure overall talent. This is the only way you are going to get me to write top notch and im only doing it once. I have more serious things to focus on (like my demo) and I don't want to waste thought and hard time thinking up top notch [censored] for a thread on the internet. I didnt start this thread, I didn't ask to battle dcifir, El Diablo set everything up and I agreed to it, thinking it would be fun. But you guys are seriously making it not fun at all, and I'm not saying this because you guys critisize me, I say this because you guys watch 8 mile and think battle rap is the ultimate way to judge a rapper. It isnt! I look down on battle raps because there are way more variables at stake when you battle someone. Factors that have nothing to do with your ability (like being lazy) can ruin you, as you saw with me not taking the time to even listen to the rhyme i wrote years ago with bitten lines in it. If you want my 100% you got it buddy but only one song and under a new thread, and we post them at the same time (we can say when we are going to on AIM or something.) I am not even a battle rapper in the first place, and I believe that I was above average for my first try. I have heard other peoples first battle attempt all the time and it is usually pathetic. By the way, harder than diamond isnt a craig mack rhyme. People dont OWN rhymes. hardness compared to a diamond has been used before. "My dick is hard enough to cut diamond" I am willing to be the bigger man here and sit down and write some [censored] for fun, and then discuss which aspects you liked and which aspects I liked. That is the kind of rap I am about. You dont judge 2pac by his battles and you dont judge biggie, nas, etc by battles. Battles are insignificant. People love the battles in 8 mile and think that eminem actually battled someone. He wrote all of those lines himself so he set it up exactly the way he wanted it to look like. Newsflash: Eminem is SICK LYRICALLY, but that doesn't mean he is as good at freestyling as he appears to be. Keep in mind that movie is BASED on his life, and it is at least in his words, 50% fiction. Let me know dawg.

[/ QUOTE ]

For the first time, you've actually brought your ass down to earth instead of talking like your sh!t don't stink. I'm pleasantly surprised. Trust me, I know what real hip hop is and I don't think that battling is where it's at. Although the battle is where it all began. Bigging yourself up and putting the other guy down is where hip hop got it's roots.

I'm not an eminem fan. I don't think he's the worst MC ever, but he's not my style. I appreciate hip hop the true MCs who write [censored] that I'll never be able to even come close to. It's obvious writing attacking rhymes is pretty [censored] simple. I wrote that [censored] about you last night in less than 10 minutes and hit the backspace key 3 or 4 times tops.

If I was going to try and write a real track, it would take some time. And I'm not sure I could ever write anything that would be as good as I would want it to be. If you're talking about a real track, you almost have to have a hook, and I'm not [censored] 50-cent. I ain't singing my own hoooks! Also, this audacity [censored] is never going to get me sounding the way I would want to sound.

Let me level with you now,

You wouldn't have gotten everybody coming after you and trying to knock you if you would have come with this attitude from the start. A respectful one. My first experience with you was when you posted your poker rhyme and people didn't give you the response you wanted. Then you come out telling everybody they don't know anything about hip hop. I've been down with hip hop since 86 when I had to bootleg my buddy's older brother's Raising Hell and License to Ill cassettes cause my moms wouldn't let me have it. I've been in love with this [censored] for as long as you've been alive. That's where you went wrong. I don't expect you to be a pussy and sit there and take getting dissed, but you really rubbed people the wrong way.
Old 09-03-2006, 03:48 AM

"You wouldn't have gotten everybody coming after you and trying to knock you if you would have come with this attitude from the start."

But What you don't get is that by not coming at them like that, and instead coming at them the way I did I expose that they will just critisize for no reason, bandwagon, brainless, opinionless, pawns...
Old 09-03-2006, 05:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
step 1 remove the dunce cap and stop "reppin"
dont force me to move forth from rapping to stepping

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a great line.
Old 09-03-2006, 05:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,

Somebody record something. This writing [censored] is getting tired. Putting it in writing and actually rhyming over a beat are two different things and two different skills altogether. You are not rapping here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to respectfully disagree, pshabi. Obviously I see your point but the pure written has merit as well, sometimes more. There's nothing to hind behind; beats, gimmicks, et cetera. The words really need to stand on their own.

That said, I think your rhyme really did. It didn't need anything else to enhance it and enjoy it.
Old 09-03-2006, 05:10 AM

Big, pshabi, dcifr, NT, Doug, any other competitors:

Please be ready next week.

We will have a new 2+2 rapoff thread w/ a ONE SONG CHALLENGE.

Word.

Until then, keep it real.
Old 09-03-2006, 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Listen, I will level with you. If you really want to compete with me, compete with me in a non battle song. We will both write one song not directed at eachother, and we will see who people like better.

[/ QUOTE ]

battling is new to me. never did it before this thread. lets do this instead. pick a topic, lets write a song and go from there. you can pick your own beat and i'll pick mine.

Barron
Old 09-03-2006, 11:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Big, pshabi, dcifr, NT, Doug, any other competitors:

Please be ready next week.

We will have a new 2+2 rapoff thread w/ a ONE SONG CHALLENGE.

Word.

Until then, keep it real.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think as thread originator yous hould pick a non-battling topic. we all choose our own beats and kipin will, with hope, host them.

Barron