View Poll Results: Girl + Tattoo on lower back
HAWT 24 26.67%
YUCK 37 41.11%
DONT CARE 29 32.22%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-03-2006, 12:34 AM

Default Re: Dcifr vs. DipSetByrd battle rap thread

[ QUOTE ]

Dcifr, I must be missing something since apparently my rhyme structures are all AABB but yours are complex and sophisticated… I also apparently missed the point using punchlines in a rap battle...

about 5 minutes put into this... pretty bad but don't have the energy to think more

You sound like a joker your pain tolerance is no limit
But this aint a game of poker, no way you can win it
We heard your best [censored], but now you gotta stop
My flow is tight knit, you shoulda folded pre flop
Your response is like your handle, annoying at best
Like the last chick you sexed, I’m not impresse
Flows sickly and quickly, SP dominates the lyrical
You couldn’t win this battle with a rabbits foot and a miracle
Your flow is like your screen name, hard to decipher
You couldn’t be a dangerous mind if you were michelle pfeifer
Seems like any fool with a mic can spit rhymes these days
P.S you were right- Marry gives incredible BJs
To finish you off, i don't even need a punchline
You just ate my nuts like your mother at lunchtime

[/ QUOTE ]

why all the time qualifiers? like i sit here and spend hours on this sh*t lol. everybody in this thread spent no more than a few minutes on their rhymes. btw, this battling is a step back for me in terms of creativity and constructiveness.

just to let you know, this sh*ts far removed from my game
id rather be rappin bars that matter to spray
but i'll take the "immense time" needed to say
there's not a word you have written thats been worthy of praise
you can't decipher the flow
your mind's likened to snow
turning to water, melting down while it is outta the cold
and in front of this hot sh*t, you're battling shines
but it's just a result of the reflection of mine
you think your battling's bold, but you're missing the point
theres better [censored] to be done, while you're hittin a joint
what i do in five minutes when i go outta my way
is worth more than the sum of your whole life to this day

Barron
Old 09-03-2006, 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,

Somebody record something. This writing [censored] is getting tired. Putting it in writing and actually rhyming over a beat are two different things and two different skills altogether. You are not rapping here.

[/ QUOTE ]

i can't wait till i get back to NY so i can record sh*t and actually battle. has NT! recorded anythign yet?

you have but it wasn't great.

DSBG did and it was embarrasing so in terms of sh*t put down over a beat im still in the lead.

thats disturbing

Barron
Old 09-03-2006, 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dcifr,

"dont force me to move forth from rapping to stepping"

We can only hope that happens!

[/ QUOTE ]

i guess i shoulda replaced "stepping" with "limping"

Barron
Old 09-03-2006, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,

Somebody record something. This writing [censored] is getting tired. Putting it in writing and actually rhyming over a beat are two different things and two different skills altogether. You are not rapping here.

[/ QUOTE ]

i can't wait till i get back to NY so i can record sh*t and actually battle. has NT! recorded anythign yet?

DSBG did and it was embarrasing so in terms of sh*t put down over a beat im still in the lead.

thats disturbing

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]
It wasn't great, I'm not claiming it was, it cleaned up ByrdGayme though and had some bounce to it. But if you thing that "battle" link you posted up above was great, you're playing yourself. The flow was slow and dipset like, you just put more extravagant words together. The beat was boring.
Old 09-03-2006, 01:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,

[/ QUOTE ]

thats disturbing

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]
It wasn't great, I'm not claiming it was. But if you thing that "battle" link you posted up above was great, you're playing yourself. The flow was slow and dipset like, you just put more extravagant words together. The beat was boring.

[/ QUOTE ]

i do think it was great. far better than anything posted in this thread. flow nowhere remotely close to the sh*t ikon spit. (*note im talking about the one w/ clinton's reference in it, not the others, which i thought weren't good)

and the beat was by alchemist, a pupil of premier.

Barron
Old 09-03-2006, 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,

[/ QUOTE ]

thats disturbing

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]
It wasn't great, I'm not claiming it was. But if you thing that "battle" link you posted up above was great, you're playing yourself. The flow was slow and dipset like, you just put more extravagant words together. The beat was boring.

[/ QUOTE ]

i do think it was great. far better than anything posted in this thread. flow nowhere remotely close to the sh*t ikon spit. (*note im talking about the one w/ clinton's reference in it, not the others, which i thought weren't good)

and the beat was by alchemist, a pupil of premier.

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]
To each his own then, I guess.
Old 09-03-2006, 02:40 AM

Dcifr writes: "The thread rulz, especially now that we have 2 actual good writers on hand. <B>Pleaz ban Big L again so I don't have to look at his embarassingly terrible bitten rhymes.</b> I don't even believe he's being serious, probably just trollin. So the battle should go"

No Rhymes. No raps. You are a fuccing two face scumbag piece of shlt. You are a fake clown. And I wasnt even going to come at you like this, but you look like a fkkin hollister collar popping decietful prep school CLOWN. go back to the fkin circus you two face piece of sht. You are embarrassing. You have no opinion whatsoever. You are like a sports fan who only likes the team that is winning and no matter what you really think, you sway to the popular opinion. GET A FUKKING LIFE AND AN OPINION YOU CONFORMIST. I say this 100% serious with no sarcasm whatsoever. I really genuinely, NO EXAGGERATION feel sorry for you that you are so insecure with yourself that you have to be this fake. The other day you were telling me how you like hearing my rhymes when we talked online and now you bein a fkkin 2 face scumbag piece of [censored] tellin me to get banned you are scum. as IT says, aids infested child molesters arent as sick as you. You are not true to yourself and that is the most embarrassing thing you can do as a human being. You have no backbone. You are spineless. You disgust me more than Eminem, who with all of his talent and skill, makes POP raps about sticking gerbils up his ass. This is some sad [censored]. True colors show.
Old 09-03-2006, 02:44 AM

and by the way Pshabi, your flow is wack, your rhymes are wack, and you bite rhymes too. that is pathetic. "reppin, steppin, weapon". ABC stolen from juelz santana. What a fkkin hypocrite idiot, your rhymes are generic
Old 09-03-2006, 02:50 AM

pshabi the kind of clown dude who can only go 2nd. Has to write all of his rhymes diss because he has no substance to work with. Flow is terrible. At least I admit mine is not good and I need to practice, this kid tries to sound like he is gonna kill me then it sounds like a song off of Now Thats What I Call Music 53. Please Kid. You couldnt kill time. Try writing a non-attacking song. You are just like dcifir. No substance at all in your lyrics. Only Dcifir takes it one step worse, he thinks cause he has a lil flow all of his [censored] is fantastic. Your flow will only get you so far, lyrics are what makes the difference between Nas, and 50 cent.
Old 09-03-2006, 02:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and by the way Pshabi, your flow is wack, your rhymes are wack, and you bite [censored] too. that is pathetic. "reppin, steppin, weapon". ABC stolen from juelz santana. What a fkkin hypocrite idiot

[/ QUOTE ]
I knew you'd come in and start poppin off w/o a rhyme to back it up. Face it kid, the rhyme owned you and apparently I'm not the only one who though so. And they posted here, not in a PM, like you claim other's do for your whack [censored].

What's stolen from Santana? Post some lyrics of his that I bit from, cause I've only heard 3 tracks by him, ever.

The only line I referenced is a Craig Mack rhyme, with the "more harder than a diamond" line.

You have something to say, put it on a track, because you got played like Atari.