Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2007, 10:58 PM

Default Re: FGators: The Final Chapter [1.4m hands EV graph]

Don't look at the hand or anything.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:03 PM

Yeah, Lee Jones saw you allin with the best hand and hit F2 real quick.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:05 PM

Probably; you start taking beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat
taking beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after betaking beat after beat after beat after beat ataking beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat and after beat and then you start doing things out of your character that are embarassing but just spurn up out of anger and the ridiculousness of losing every single time I played.

However, if I was on Skype with goofy I would have won that hand so, yeah, I made my own luck there.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't look at the hand or anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone has those, son.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Probably; you start taking beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat
taking beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after betaking beat after beat after beat after beat ataking beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat and after beat and then you start doing things out of your character that are embarassing but just spurn up out of anger and the ridiculousness of losing every single time I played.

However, if I was on Skype with goofy I would have won that hand so, yeah, I made my own luck there.

[/ QUOTE ]

FGators apparently you believe in doomswitched accounts, and that your account at pokerstars has been doomswitched. I'm ok with that. But why not play at fulltilt with rakeback/points/ironman/bonuses, or another site...why pokerstars? Surely if they are rigging your account to the tune of -2bb/100 you could make more elsewhere? Also why do they rig certain people's poker accounts and not others?
Old 10-16-2007, 11:14 PM

FGators, what is your

i) Won $ when seeing flop (Won $ WSF)
ii) Went to showdown % (WTSD)

These are important.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:17 PM

How do you still have chat Fgators?
Old 10-16-2007, 11:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FGators apparently you believe in doomswitched accounts, and that your account at pokerstars has been doomswitched. I'm ok with that. But why not play at fulltilt with rakeback/points/ironman/bonuses, or another site...why pokerstars? Surely if they are rigging your account to the tune of -2bb/100 you could make more elsewhere? Also why do they rig certain people's poker accounts and not others?

[/ QUOTE ]

this has been address 62369369320690269 times

Supernova Elite

Porsche
Old 10-16-2007, 11:22 PM

What happens if they doomswitch the Porsche and it asplodes the day after you get it?

<font color="white">Lori </font>
Old 10-16-2007, 11:25 PM

Wouldn't surprise me, Lori.