Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2007, 07:13 PM

Default Problems with Eurobet

I recently posted this in SSS&N but now thats gone I've decided to put it in here.

Recently I have been experiencing problems with Eurobet. I can only run 2 tables at a time if I wish to use PT & PAHUD. This means if I run any other program such as firefox or even add a third table everything dumps & I hear the 'critical stop' sound.

If I do not run no other software like PT & PAHUD I can get up to 3 tables on Eurobet but as soon as I add the 4th table the same thing happens. I'm pretty sure you can run 4 tables @ the same time on the software version of Eurobet.

FWIW I'm running WinXP & I've got plenty of grunt (Core2 E6600 & 2GB RAM)

My thoughts is there may be a conflict with something else on my PC. This problem has only seemed to occur since I've installed 1 or all of the following: .NET 2, Postgres 8.2, Creative SB software.

If anyone can offer any help it would be appreciated.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:02 AM

Default Re: Problems with Eurobet

That is is weird indeed, I'm running 4 (up to 6 at times) Eurobet tables w PT & PAHud without major problems on an AMD 3GHz, 2GB RAM system. So it isn't anything that the software prohibits.

I'm afraid I can't help, but this doesn't seem to be a standard problem.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:38 AM

On another note, Eurobet suspended me for no reason and didnt even inform me that they'd done this.

Ongame software is terrible, I would advise everyone to go elsewhere.

I dont know the problem you are having OP, but I remember times where it would just lag terribly.
Old 05-12-2007, 01:04 AM

I was able to locate the problem.

Its unusual but the problem was Eurobet's software conflicting with my Sound Card, either drivers or associated software. I'm actually unsure if its a combination of the related software or 1 in particular. FWIW the Sound card I did have installed was a Creative Sound Blaster X-fi XtremeMusic, which is now back in its original packaging!

Everything seems to be running fine, 'cept for me as I took a 55BB drop @ limit while I was testing to see if it was working !

Edit: I did once however get a run-time error - linky tho I haven't seen it again.