FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: KQo
raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-09-2007, 05:20 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

Bump for FTP to respond. This is so disgusting.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:22 PM

OMG
There must be tons of bots at lower stakes. I have to watch out...
Old 05-09-2007, 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

And if this is not the guy? speculation for the moment.

[/ QUOTE ]

(1) Evidence was posted that has 2+2 nearly unanimously convinced these accounts, including one called "full_tilting", are bots.
(2) Chuck posted to P5's that he is the owner of the "full_tilting" account, and its listed as "verified" on that site.

I think its pretty clear that this fellow is at least in league with the botters. To what extent is unknown - that is, we don't know if he wrote the bots, runs the bots, provided poker advice for the botters, provided seed money, tends them while they work, etc. I'm not (and never will) be ready for a lynching, but the evidence is pretty damning.

I'm still interested if someone can find a HH of full_tilting during the WSOP. This would provide concrete proof he is breaking the Terms of Service.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:23 PM

the stats are not identical. their VPIP ranges from 13.64 to 14.15. this may not seem like much to many, but for an fr nit, this is huge, and there is no way the range would not be tighter over 100,000 hands if the accounts were being run by the same bot program.

ftp investigated these accounts for a month. does no one here even concede the possibility that ftp may have more information exonerating the accused than what so far has been made available here?
Old 05-09-2007, 05:25 PM

The owner has been shown to take over manually which can easily account for such a small difference.

Also, if he's programmed to squeeze limpers, this situation comes up in disproportionate numbers depending on table circumstances.

EDIT: If you still don't believe this is a strong correlation, I challenge you to find any 2 players in your PT database FROM ANY STAKE, SITE or GAME that have that similar of stats.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:26 PM

I hate to be "that" guy pointing to post counts, as I find that a stupid thing to do...

but nobody with <20 post counts has anything valid to say on this, especially if the account was created recently and especially if they are defending or downplaying the botting.

1. It could be a botter or a friend of the botter
2. It could be someone PRETENDING to be number 1, as a joke.

As for legitimate new posters reading this, it would probably behoove you to refrain from making your first posts in this thread.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

ftp investigated these accounts for a month. does no one here even concede the possibility that ftp may have more information exonerating the accused than what so far has been made available here?

[/ QUOTE ]

The reps from FTP (Sean and Doug) are invited to come on here and explain how and why they were exonerated.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:29 PM

0_Drunkenboxer
Old 05-09-2007, 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The reps from FTP (Sean and Doug) are invited to come on here and explain how and why they were exonerated.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's official now!
Old 05-09-2007, 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hate to be "that" guy pointing to post counts, as I find that a stupid thing to do...

but nobody with <20 post counts has anything valid to say on this, especially if the account was created recently and especially if they are defending or downplaying the botting.

1. It could be a botter or a friend of the botter
2. It could be someone PRETENDING to be number 1, as a joke.

As for legitimate new posters reading this, it would probably behoove you to refrain from making your first posts in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good call. IP scans/tracert for brand new posters in this thread defending the alleged bots would be a good way to add to the evidence (assuming they are mostly from PA).