Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2007, 05:00 PM

Default Withdrawing money from full tilt poker account?

Is it just me or do they make it as difficult as possible?

I deposit money into my ftp account by entering my card details, could not be easier and what i am used to.

However when i go to withdraw funds i am shown a list of options of 3rd party sites to sign up with. How can i not just enter my card details again for withdrawl?!

I have signed up to neteller but i have to wait days to verify an amount of money they have put into my account....[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

How do you link your neteller account to your ftp one. As i click on a 3rd party option on the withdrawl screen it just gives me information about them.

I have not had this problem with other sites such as Ladbrokes. Help would be grateful! Thanks.
Old 10-07-2007, 05:13 PM

Default Re: Withdrawing money from full tilt poker account?

when i COULD use 'teller all i did was check that option for withdrawal and bada-bing.

i'd check the option and possibly ENTER your 'teller info as you previously stated you deposited with a cc. a friend of mine had difficulty with cc's too and had to wait as well. they wouldn't allow him to deposit with a cc and then withdraw the amount until the transaction CLEARED the cc house. fraud reasons ya know... deposit and then withdraw to other venues or in our case, he wanted to transfer a few hundies as payback for me transferring cash to him while he was setting up some epassporte account (which he hated anyhows). gl.

EN