Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 07:34 PM

Default Re: WCOOP main event sensation - winner under investigation

Id really would like to know what happens, so please keep posting. I just found it weird that play2kill was playing now, thats all. ty shooz for the info
Old 10-05-2007, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Id really would like to know what happens, so please keep posting. I just found it weird that play2kill was playing now, thats all. ty shooz for the info

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed. Like I said my info is only passed down and basically just a spoiler before stuff gets made public, if I do have any details that wont be made public in the end then I certainly wont be posting them anyway.
Old 10-05-2007, 07:43 PM

Shooz-
If possible please ignore the posts that come across as "well I don't accept just your word on it" or so.
Many in this thread realize that many posting here have much better than traditional "rumor" info to post.
Please continue to post and ignore those who are simply speculating that no source is credible.

Contributions by those with info is appreciated even if they don't want to reveal the exact source.

Good followup by Stars after the bad first email that surfaced.
Old 10-05-2007, 07:53 PM

Thanks both, guess just bad timing that a couple of blinkered people posted at once and made me wonder why I bothered.
Like I said all the rumours and sources wont mean anything until things are set and stone and Stars releases a statement anyway.
But I'm sure some people, like me, like to know ''which way the wind is blowing'' in advance...
Oh and for christ sake someone link that fish to the Boeken/Luske thread, that was the only reason I signed up because he kept blathering about that situation in this thread!
Old 10-05-2007, 08:12 PM

Shooz, alot of people read these boards and just don't post for whatever reason. I'm enjoying your info., thanks for taking the time.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:27 PM

good job! stars!
It is nice to see a cheater plays 24 hours straight of online poker then end up with nothing.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed. Like I said my info is only passed down and basically just a spoiler before stuff gets made public, if I do have any details that wont be made public in the end then I certainly wont be posting them anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, WTF!@?!?!?!?
Old 10-05-2007, 09:27 PM

lol I inspired a dupe, I can die happy...
Old 10-05-2007, 11:02 PM

Don't even know why Pokerstars security department bothers looking into this when they know NVG is on the case and will have conclusive evidence and the case solved any minute now. PStarsStephenW is a noob!
Old 10-05-2007, 11:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

this is so bad its not even worth responding to. completely missed the point. are you suggesting police just sit back and let crimes happen when it profits them? would you be ok with that situation?

[/ QUOTE ]

What events and why 7 years? I'm guessing this is some political slam at President Bush (though he hasn't been in office for 7 years), but he has very little to do with the police. If you're referring to Iraq, we haven't been there for 7 years either.

Hello, have the recent events of this country in the last 7 years not proven that to you?

[/ QUOTE ]
Closed Thread