Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 02:39 AM

Default Re: WCOOP main event sensation - winner under investigation

[ QUOTE ]
whether these allegations come to be truth or not, i think you can see why on-line poker will not be legalized in the usa, anytime soon.

it's interesting how everyone was berating the usa for making on-line poker illegal based upon it being classified as a game of chance, when the real concern is that on-line poker does not have the security in place to prevent cheating.

i will not be surprised if more euro countries start to ban on-line poker for security reasons. the on-line sites have very well demonstrated that they are more interested in raking in the rake today, rather than spending capital to provide the adequate security measures needed in today and tomorrow's on-line world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly.
Old 10-04-2007, 02:46 AM

Default Re: WCOOP main event sensation - winner under investigation *DELETED*

Post deleted by Dids
Old 10-04-2007, 02:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone sent Stars an email asking them about this? I doubt they will say anything but it would be funny to see what they have to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for your email,

Rest assured that accounts that are "in the loop" such as the WCOOP Main Event winner are very carefully reviewed and investigated.

Also, please note that Chris Moneymaker won the WSOP being that his first major event ever... just an FYI.

Let us know if you have further questions or concerns, CHUMP!
Regards,

Julio
PokerStars Support Team

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.
Old 10-04-2007, 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
whether these allegations come to be truth or not, i think you can see why on-line poker will not be legalized in the usa, anytime soon.

it's interesting how everyone was berating the usa for making on-line poker illegal based upon it being classified as a game of chance, when the real concern is that on-line poker does not have the security in place to prevent cheating.

i will not be surprised if more euro countries start to ban on-line poker for security reasons. the on-line sites have very well demonstrated that they are more interested in raking in the rake today, rather than spending capital to provide the adequate security measures needed in today and tomorrow's on-line world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly.

[/ QUOTE ]
The lack of regulation is reason to have no regulations?
Old 10-04-2007, 02:48 AM

If this isn't spam, ban me instead.

@ antisocialgrace, obv.
Old 10-04-2007, 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you're accusing all young internet players of being angle shooters and cheaters of some sort?
w/o ever mentioning the likes of the "old-time" gamblers, like Brunson, Moss, Pearson, Slim, etc.

get real gaylord.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually I basically accused all the B&M dinosaurs as well when I described the mindset of a typical high stakes gambler, but I'm not surprised you were too stupid to read between the lines.

the bottom line is that poker, online or offline is basically not tailor made for anyone honest.
Old 10-04-2007, 02:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone sent Stars an email asking them about this? I doubt they will say anything but it would be funny to see what they have to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rest assured that accounts that are "in the loop" such as the WCOOP Main Event winner are very carefully reviewed and investigated.

Also, please note that Chris Moneymaker won the WSOP being that his first major event ever... just an FYI.

Let us know if you have further questions or concerns, CHUMP! FYP.

Regards,

Julio
PokerStars Support Team

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh you are so stupid it's painful. more details about how your life sucks, about how you're crushing the high micro stakes, and about your resentment towards people half your age with 500x your net worth please.
Old 10-04-2007, 02:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

mark strahan

[/ QUOTE ]

who??

[/ QUOTE ]

Strahan is a British amateur low-stakes player that self-published a book (all 60 pages of it!) on Texas Hold'em. He takes himself kinda seriously, which makes him a popular character in the London poker scene.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let us know if you have further questions or concerns, CHUMP! FYP.

Regards,

Julio
PokerStars Support Team

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh you are so stupid it's painful. more details about how your life sucks, about how you're crushing the high micro stakes, and about your resentment towards people half your age with 500x your net worth please.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still crushing the micros yes. And doing it without cheating. I'm sure the lardtard who managed all the boybands has 500 times my networth as well, but he's still going to prison and thats where a lot of you little boys who think it's okay to defraud people (whether it be at online poker or whatever else) will end up too.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you're accusing all young internet players of being angle shooters and cheaters of some sort?
w/o ever mentioning the likes of the "old-time" gamblers, like Brunson, Moss, Pearson, Slim, etc.

get real gaylord.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually I basically accused all the B&M dinosaurs as well when I described the mindset of a typical high stakes gambler, but I'm not surprised you were too stupid to read between the lines.

the bottom line is that poker, online or offline is basically not tailor made for anyone honest.

[/ QUOTE ]

and you're spending this much time trolling/spamming a poker forum because????
Closed Thread