Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2007, 07:32 PM

Default Re: The Well: luegofuego

I think you made a comment about playing mid pp's vs. habitual floaters where you suggested not cbetting vs a habitual floater. A hand from the other day at .5/1:

Habitual floatrer limps utg, all folds to me in bb with 88, i raise it to 5 and utg calls

flop Ks4c7s

how do you proceed? Are you check folding, check calling or leading two streets? I led two streets only to see an A hit on the river and said to myself, wow this hand is a [censored] mess.

Also i've realized that I'm not taking the most optimal lines against these guys that love to float. If you lead the flop and check the turn they usually bet. I had been trying to get 3 streets of value from these guys but thought the other day that bet flop and crai turn is prob better. Do you agree vs. this opponent? If so how thin are you willing to turn crai? Top pair and good kicker work or is that too thin?
Old 10-19-2007, 08:59 PM

Thanks for doing this

Q: What are some of the most useful notes that you take down about your opponents?
Old 10-19-2007, 09:49 PM

Top 5 books that you have read..
reccomend some interesting books to read

favorite food?
favorite drink?
Old 10-23-2007, 06:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
that probably means that i will stumble in here at noon tomorrow and start a marathon posting session filled with hazy ramblings about nonsensical [censored]. so yeah look forward to that. if i dont, i am probably dead in the gutter somewhere.

[/ QUOTE ]oh noes
Old 10-23-2007, 06:54 AM

uh i dont know the spirit of the well about this since this post is a few days old now. but i guess there is no harm in responding to the last questions and then calling it quitz. if u have any more questions, feel free to pm me or visit the #msnl irc channel and talk to me there.

so, please dont post more questions in this thread, keep it to private etc
Old 10-23-2007, 06:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2. If you had to risk your entire roll in a HU match against an unknown opponent, which 2p2 poster would you select to play for you and why?

obviously fgators. i would choose the most preditable crap player that would give me the lowest variance. which is probably fgators. i am guessing this is not the answer ur were looking for. but u would have to rephrase in that case.

[/ QUOTE ]

While I lol'd when I first saw your response, this is the first time that it's been asked that somebody thought outside the box.

I guess the specific I'm looking for, is if you had to pick one 2+2 poster to play HU4Rollz with your money, in a freeze out(winner take all) situation who would you pick and why?

[/ QUOTE ]

oh sorry i misread cause i was pretty [censored] up. thats tougher. picking aba or cts would be cheating i imagine, so umm... i guess it would differ depending on if it was live or online. live i would probably pick fslexcduck. shes a sicko. online, there are just so many options. can i pick magicninja although he doesnt post that much?
Old 10-23-2007, 06:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1-2 NL, $200 stack. Lag 32/20 raises from the CO to 7, folded to you in the BB with AQs, you reraise to 22, he reraises you to 60. Call/fold/shove???. If you call and the flop comes K98r do you cbet?? (60?) if he calls and a 5 comes on the turn do you fire a 2nd barrel or give up???

[/ QUOTE ]

depends on the lag. most of the times i dont even 3bet this preflop...
Old 10-23-2007, 07:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Would you coach for sex?

[/ QUOTE ]

seems like a [censored] trade, i gets mad pussy always IRL
Old 10-23-2007, 07:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yo luego which live donkaments you playing / travelling you doing in next 6 months

[/ QUOTE ]

was thinking of prague but i dont even know when that is. i wont be playing probably cause it bores the living hell out of me. the tourney in melbourne is also looking very appealing - i am thinking of moving there for a while sometime soon. might be going to the states sometime this spring aswell.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what are some good boards/lines taken by villain to overbet bluff/bluff?

Thanks interesting read so far

[/ QUOTE ]

lol what

everytime u think villain is likely to call a 75% pot bet and fold to an overbet, an overbet is a good size to pick. i actually love overbetting and think it is one of the more profitable moves in no limit - both as bluffs and for value - if u can pick ur spots nicely.