Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2007, 02:14 PM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

[ QUOTE ]

Hey Mike, I'm not seeing Aggression Factor and Blind Steal in the available stats. Did you remove those from the new version?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure? You have to set up the Preferences->Player display menu again.

[ QUOTE ]

I wondered whether it might be possible for the HUD to filter information so that it only shows stats for raised pots. I think this would be better than having the info heavily skewed by all those unraised nothing pots. (An extension of this would be info split into raised hands as the preflop raiser and raised hands as the preflop caller. Maybe there would be a way to flick pages in the hud to apply to the current situation?)

I would also like to see the info broken further down still by position into UTG, UTG+1 etc as I find that there can be significant differences in people's ranges between utg and utg+1 as well as CO and Button.

I'll add my voice to those who'd like to see stats for sb vs. bb as some normal players become wild animals in these scenarios.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are 2 problems with adding more stats at the moment.

1. Memory - in terms of the size of the database file. It probably isn't that big a deal. I could certainly store what I have right now more efficiently, without too much work. Also, I'm not sure how much of a limit it is. I have 750k Stars hands that only take up 18Mb. That seems an awful lot - my first computer had only 16Kb or RAM but if you have a gig...

2. Clutter. There are quite a few stats that would be very useful in specific situations that don't crop up all that often. I doubt people would really want to display them permanantly - because they don't use them often and you need a lot of hands on a villain for them to be meaningful anyway. If I just add them to the pop-up screen, it gets pretty hard to find what you want.

I'm going to do something about the pop-up screen in the V1.10. Then I'll maybe look at the memory before adding any more stats.
Old 10-16-2007, 03:15 PM

Default I cant open the player name HUD

[ QUOTE ]
I am having a problem with the new version. I sometimes cant click on the players name to bring up there stats. Seems to happen randomly. 2 seconds after the hand is over i can click on there name again??

[/ QUOTE ]

I still have this problem. I dont have and stats on the scren. I open up the player name HUD when i want some info on them.

Problem is I randomly can't open them? For all the players on the same table. I think it might be a stars issue. But i cant click on the player name or the notes tab sometimes when i am multi tabling.

Any ideas?
Old 10-16-2007, 06:37 PM

this link doesnt seem to work for me
Old 10-16-2007, 08:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this link doesnt seem to work for me

[/ QUOTE ]

Just google for Realtime Hud and go to the site. http://www.holdemranger.com/realtime.html
Old 10-17-2007, 07:03 PM

There are a few things that are confusing me...

First when I open a few tables to datamine before I sit, there are already a few hands on a few guys... Is the program saving hands somewhere, or is it reading from my PT?

Second, what is the equilivant stat for total agression in PAHUD??

Third, everytime I close RTHUD it deletes all the observed hand history files from my FTP hand history folder (or maybe closing my FTP client is doing this??), so I can not import all my observed hands into PT, anyway to fix this??

Thanks
Old 10-17-2007, 07:50 PM

Would you mind walking a tard thru setting this up for
UB? I've downloaded it several times and have gotten the tons of stuff on my screen, so I've just deleted and tried starting over unsuccessfully. What should you be putting in the fields on the set-up? I downloaded the pt hand grabber, but I think I'm just missing something, which isn't hard to do given my lack of computer skills. Also, i couldn't even get to the readme file because it kept saying a dialog box was open.

I would love to check this out I just don't know how many more times I can do all those deletions w/o going batty.
Old 10-17-2007, 08:08 PM

You should really create a folder, put the Realtime109.exe in there and extract the files. Create a shortcut to the Realtime.exe file and set the properties of the shortcut to run under administrator mode.

Then you need to go to the Preferences->UB settings menu. Check the "Your history folder" box corresponds to where you are savingn the grabbed hands. It should be right by default. Then check your screen name is right... and that should be enough to get you going.

If you have a bunch of HH files already, you will want to point your archive folder to them. You can then import them into the database.
Old 10-17-2007, 08:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There are a few things that are confusing me...

First when I open a few tables to datamine before I sit, there are already a few hands on a few guys... Is the program saving hands somewhere, or is it reading from my PT?

Second, what is the equilivant stat for total agression in PAHUD??

Third, everytime I close RTHUD it deletes all the observed hand history files from my FTP hand history folder (or maybe closing my FTP client is doing this??), so I can not import all my observed hands into PT, anyway to fix this??

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

The program has separate database files it creates from the hand histories. it doesn't save the hands though there are options to move the HH fies into an archive. There's more about this in the "readme.rtf" file.

PAHUD uses two different numbers for aggression. I think they are called the "aggression factor" - the same as PT's and "aggression frequency" - a number from 0-100. Realtime has them both. You need to go to the "Preferences->Player display" menu and pick which stats you want to display.

I'll check the deletion of observed hands. That shouldn't be happening unless you select the "move observed hands option" in the FTP settings menu. Edit: and it seems OK on the version I'm just working on here
Old 10-17-2007, 09:29 PM

Default V1.10

V1.10

Added pop boxes to display more detailed information for each of the individual player stats displayed.

The preferred seats for Stars and Absolute weren't being saved properly in the prefs.txt in 1.09

A corrupted UB HH file was causing a crash. I fixed it.

Fixed MessageBox bugging you to enter your screen name coming up incorrectly for Party tables.

You will need to reset your preferences, but hopefully this should be the last time. I've been doing a bit of tidying up and hope that I'll be able to keep future version compatible with the current prefs.txt format.

I'm quite pleased with the way the pop-up boxes work. Here's a grab:-

I was hovering over the VPIP stat. I lumped all the passive pre-flop stats together, you get the raising stats if you hover over the PFR. If you move to the CB you get flop stats and so on... Hopefully it all makes sense.

I played a longish session this afternoon. I found myself looking for more detailed info on a player, where previously I wouldn't have bothered, because I'd have had to make a click and then deal with finding the stat I wanted on the big yellow page. The format is a bit rough at the moment - I copied a lot from the big yellow screen, but already I like it.
Old 10-17-2007, 10:00 PM

Default Re: V1.10

Love this new version! The new pop ups when you float over a stat are awesome!

Great job Mike.

EDIT: Just noticed on Full Tilt that if you have tables overlapping and a hand goes to showdown on a hidden table the HUD pops that table to the front. Is it possible to stop this?