Old 10-04-2007, 07:14 PM

Default Re: I hate full tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol, u knew it was wrong, did it anyway, and is now complaining...yup

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I always wondered whats the meaning/point in posts like this (quoting another post and adding nothing more). I'm not trolling feel free to refer me to some FAQ etc?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing implies QFT
Old 10-04-2007, 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-04-2007, 07:36 PM

I just got the robe from the store!!!
Old 10-04-2007, 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So it turns out full tilt are alright. After an e mail to the support team they are going allow the rakeback funds to go into the multiple account and then transfer all my funds to my original account. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

So they're no longer "Monety grabbing bastards?"
Old 10-04-2007, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I always wondered whats the meaning/point in posts like this (quoting another post and adding nothing more). I'm not trolling feel free to refer me to some FAQ etc?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-05-2007, 10:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I appreciate i broke the rules but full tilt could have shut me down down a long time ago but they were happy to make a bit more money off me, but as soon as they are expected to pay rakeback shutting it down. its nice to know they prioritize making money over site security. There is clearly a flaw in the site security as many players obviously have multiple accounts including players at alot higher stakes then me.
ipoker here i come

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing you've never heard of "exception reports" then. Most likely, they just don't care about non-rake generating accounts. Once the rake gets above a certain level, a report is generated cross referencing accounts with certain info. Corporations understaff themselves as much as possible...I sincerely doubt there is a guy at FT sitting there attempting to crush your hopes and dreams of rakeback (okay maybe at Stars there because they staff their CS department sufficiently)...I envision him sitting in his big leather chair receiving email after email requesting Stars give rakeback and laughing maniacally.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:51 PM

You didn't make your new account correctly, so there was a high risk of happening what happened. Usually, if one does what you did, one does not even get it done, as they check it before.

Additionally, when one has a more or less rigged account, one should be aware it could get locked at any time.

One should inform (after a cash-out or before a cash-in) that one has an account that needs to be closed, so you won't burn later. No need to say anything about having two accounts.

Good luck in finding a new good site; iPoker will likely not be the one. For the US players, maybe it would be the Stars, the only site I played a long time before moving all my business in to the EU sites.
Old 10-05-2007, 05:36 PM

$400 zomgggggggg
Old 10-05-2007, 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You didn't make your new account correctly, so there was a high risk of happening what happened. Usually, if one does what you did, one does not even get it done, as they check it before.

Additionally, when one has a more or less rigged account, one should be aware it could get locked at any time.

One should inform (after a cash-out or before a cash-in) that one has an account that needs to be closed, so you won't burn later. No need to say anything about having two accounts.

Good luck in finding a new good site; iPoker will likely not be the one. For the US players, maybe it would be the Stars, the only site I played a long time before moving all my business in to the EU sites.

[/ QUOTE ]

What site do you play on? I live in the uk so i can play on the eu sites but not sure where to go now that i have decided to leave ftp. I cant decide between ipoker, betfair, boss media and cyrpto?