Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2007, 08:08 AM

Default Re: The official PAYTRU thread

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do you sign up for the card through some link on Stars or the actual Paytru website? I see the link to the more info about it, but I see no signup link. Also, am I paying the 49.95 for the card or is Stars picking it up?
Old 05-08-2007, 08:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do you sign up for the card through some link on Stars or the actual Paytru website? I see the link to the more info about it, but I see no signup link. Also, am I paying the 49.95 for the card or is Stars picking it up?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure if Paytru is available to all Stars' players(and if not I don't know why not, I think it may still be in the trial stage), however one can go to the cashier page and select the Visa prepaid option and signup thru Stars at no cost to you. For me it was quick and easy, my card only took a week to arrive.
Old 05-08-2007, 01:23 PM

Nice how a recording says Paytru "may" (translation: "will") charge you $2.50 to speak to customer service if you call them. My T&C's say the charge is $0.00.
Old 05-08-2007, 04:18 PM

Ahhh missed the link, thanks a bunch. Didn't know it was still limited to people, I thought it was for the entire population already.
Old 05-08-2007, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Used the card at FTP for a deposit; worked perfectly!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-08-2007, 06:01 PM

I ran into an odd problem with PayTru. I tried to make an online purchase for a little over three hundred dollars, only a fraction of the amount on my PT card. The transaction was declined. I was puzzled but thought maybe some merchants just don't take it. Then the nightmare ...

I logged into my PT account and saw that the amount had been debited. I called the merchant (BTW extremely trustworthy), explained the situation, and asked why my payment had not been reflected. They stated that no payment had been received. The knowledgeable rep also explained that when payments don't complete, the "batch" is returned to the visa issuer and accounts are normally credited within 24 hours.

Still trying to get it resolved with PT, so be careful when using it for anything other than ATM's.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:56 PM

btw made my first cash out using the card today and it was for $600, not $500.
Old 05-08-2007, 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I ran into an odd problem with PayTru. I tried to make an online purchase for a little over three hundred dollars, only a fraction of the amount on my PT card. The transaction was declined. I was puzzled but thought maybe some merchants just don't take it. Then the nightmare ...

I logged into my PT account and saw that the amount had been debited. I called the merchant (BTW extremely trustworthy), explained the situation, and asked why my payment had not been reflected. They stated that no payment had been received. The knowledgeable rep also explained that when payments don't complete, the "batch" is returned to the visa issuer and accounts are normally credited within 24 hours.

Still trying to get it resolved with PT, so be careful when using it for anything other than ATM's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same thing has happened to me.
Old 05-12-2007, 10:10 PM

I have an All Access gift card. Can I use this to load funds onto the PayTru card?
Old 05-12-2007, 10:23 PM

how long is it taking people to get the cards these days?