Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 04:02 PM

Default who\'s calling the shots at usc??????????????

first play of the day at the duck pond and you get a magic turn over. cool. now you f it up with a stupid late hit penalty and get yourself in a 4rth and 1. ok.....you go for it.......with a roll out????????????????

arrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh

does anyone remember the title game against texas???? usc has a 4rth and 1 with the best backs in college and a first down wins the game for you.........no........you punt and lose the game. usc's defense was already known to be a bit suspect, but nooooo, you punt and put the game in the hands of your defense.

what are they thinking in southern california??????????

yeah, i'm pissed. one of my top 4 teams lost today.......kentucky. but like the anouncer said........like i didnt know........"it is soooo tough to play in the sec"

top 4......still:

florida
south florida
lsu
kentucky

yessssss, kentucky. i dont care if they got 2 losses. the sec is too tough. losses are inevitable.

i want to see ohio state play in the sec.........good luck.

lets see if they can even get past penn state.......i want to see this.
Old 10-27-2007, 04:07 PM

Default Re: who\'s calling the shots at usc??????????????

[ QUOTE ]
first play of the day at the duck pond and you get a magic turn over. cool. now you f it up with a stupid late hit penalty and get yourself in a 4rth and 1. ok.....you go for it.......with a roll out????????????????

arrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh

does anyone remember the title game against texas???? usc has a 4rth and 1 with the best backs in college and a first down wins the game for you.........no........you punt and lose the game. usc's defense was already known to be a bit suspect, but nooooo, you punt and put the game in the hands of your defense.

yeah, i'm pissed. one of my top 4 teams lost today.......kentucky. but like the anouncer said........like i didnt know........"it is soooo tough to play in the sec"

top 4......still:

florida
south florida
lsu
kentucky

yessssss, kentucky. i dont care if they got 2 losses. the sec is too tough. losses are inevitable.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could have typed a more coherent post with my balls. Also, USC went for it in the game against UT on 4th and 1.
Old 10-27-2007, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

arrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh

top 4......still:

florida
south florida
lsu
kentucky

[/ QUOTE ]

I could have typed a more coherent post with my balls Also, USC went for it in the game against UT on 4th and 1.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very well said!
Old 10-27-2007, 04:17 PM

IN THE TILTE GAME? NO THEY DIDNT. THEY PUNTED AND TEXAS MADE THE GAME WINNING DRIVE. CALL YOUR LOCAL CABLE PROVIDER AND MAKE SURE YOUR GETTING THE SAME GAME EVERYONE ELSE SAW.
Old 10-27-2007, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
IN THE TILTE GAME? NO THEY DIDNT. THEY PUNTED AND TEXAS MADE THE GAME WINNING DRIVE. CALL YOUR LOCAL CABLE PROVIDER AND MAKE SURE YOUR GETTING THE SAME GAME EVERYONE ELSE SAW.

[/ QUOTE ]

This post = F

BigSoonerFan's avatar = A+. She is a BIG sooner fan.
Old 10-27-2007, 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Though the Longhorns' defense yielded one first down on the subsequent Southern California drive, it held the Trojans, who turned to LenDale White on a third down at midfield only to see him lose the ball and have it recovered by wide receiver Steve Smith just two yards short of a first down. A Texas timeout stopped the clock with 2:13 to play. Then, in what may have proved to be the most pivotal coaching decision of the game, Trojans coach Pete Carroll elected to give his number-two ranked offense, which had averaged 582.2 yards and 50.0 points per game on the year, an opportunity to convert a fourth down-and-two at the Texas 45-yard line. However, due to a slight offensive mis-execution by the Trojans, White managed to gain slightly more than one yard, and Southern California turned the ball over at the Longhorns' 44-yard line with 2:09 to play in the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Rose_Bowl
Old 10-27-2007, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

arrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh

top 4......still:

florida
south florida
lsu
kentucky

[/ QUOTE ]

Kentucky now has 3 losses by the way. They lost @ South Carolina and against Florida and Mississippi State at home.
Old 10-27-2007, 04:36 PM

YOUR RIGHT. MY APOLOGIES.

JUST ANOUNCED......"UPSET OF THE DAY".....KENTUCKY LOSES.

AT LEAST SOMEONE OUT THERE CAN RECOGNIZE WHEN A POWER HOUSE GETS BUMPED OFF.

ALL YOU DUCKS FANS, YEAH, YUR TEAM IS GREAT.......SHOULD BE BLOWING OUT A DESCIMATED USC TEAM AT HOME.

OKLAHOMA............FORGET ABOUT IT.

HAVENT U SOONER FANS BEEN EMBARASSED ENOUGH ALREADY?
Old 10-27-2007, 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I recall being at the game watching lendale white fail to gain 1.5 yards to win the national championship.

PS: USC is going to beat oregon. It is my lock of the week.
Old 10-27-2007, 04:38 PM

I wish we had mods to get on top of [censored] like this.
Closed Thread