Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2007, 07:23 AM

Default Titan Poker cheated me out of my good bonus conditions

Hi Guys,

I just want to tell you what TitanPoker did to my bonus offer. I signed up to them using the bonuswhores 5x bonus when it was up for a short time. Unfortunately while clicking okay on my data I had my finger on the scrolling wheel of my mouse. For that reason I accidentally opened the account in British pounds.

As I have a USD Neteller account and my bank account in EUR pound was the worst option. So I immediately contacted online support and asked her if the currency could be changed on short notice. The answer was that my bonus would be forfeit in that case. Well I wasn’t happy with that and after she was talking to a supervisor I asked whether they could just close my account and let me open a new one. Then she told me they could change it and I would get a new password sent to me by them. When I asked for a confirmation that I would keep the bonus she said yes and that I would also get this information in the e-mail when I deposited.

I got three new passwords and account data. As two of them weren’t working and the third one was caught by my spam-filter, I was only able to access my account two weeks later. So I deposited (I think I even contacted online support again before to reassure me I still had the bonus). When there was no mention of the bonus in the confirmation e-mail I checked on bonuswhores and noticed that the conditions had changed. I immediately contacted support again and they told me I could only get the new bonus conditions.

At first they blamed bonushwores for me not being able to get the original bonus. After contacting support there, where they told me this was not the case, I again contacted Titan support numerous times where they told me first that I had the new bonuswhores bonus and later on that I could get there regular bonus.

So it just seems TitanPoker’s German support doesn’t have a clue or they cheated me out of the good bonus conditions there. So I just wanted to warn you of this behavior in case it’s not only the German support.