Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2007, 12:20 AM

Default Re: UNC @ Arizona

Well UNC has lost their last 1 game. Lots of teams are undefeated over their last 1 game, while UNC is winless. I wouldn't be surprised to see them drop out of the Top 25.
Old 02-14-2007, 12:23 AM

This UNC teams reminds of the championship team in the way both teams have a switch.
Old 02-14-2007, 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
we're looking at a 3 seed if we're not careful. the way i see it we're losing @ BC this saturday, we lose @ GT, and then we're one and done in the ACC. this is a very flawed team with no credible outside threat when terry fouls out/is retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're getting way too worked up.

-McGee
Old 02-14-2007, 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
we're looking at a 3 seed if we're not careful. the way i see it we're losing @ BC this saturday, we lose @ GT, and then we're one and done in the ACC. this is a very flawed team with no credible outside threat when terry fouls out/is retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's nice to be a team whose biggest flaw is outside of a stud 3 point shooter(Terry - 45%) the only other outside threats you have are 2 5 star recruit freshmen who are shooting just under 40% from behind the arc. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 02-14-2007, 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's nice to be a team whose biggest flaw is outside of a stud 3 point shooter(Terry - 45%) the only other outside threats you have are 2 5 star recruit freshmen who are shooting just under 40% from behind the arc. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

terry's also a stud idiot who costs us as much as he helps us.
Old 02-14-2007, 12:45 AM

If that was true, then they would just not play him and have 11 good players opposed to 12.

I fail to see how they are a flawed team.
Old 02-14-2007, 01:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If that was true, then they would just not play him and have 11 good players opposed to 12.

[/ QUOTE ]

how on earth is it not a flawed team? it isn't all that hard to get a guy on your team who isn't retarded and can shoot 40% from 3. hell let's just get abby waner off the duke women's team and throw her out there, i think she's like 45% from 3...

i assume you're a florida fan from your avatar. we feature 3 freshman, an idiot, and an unskilled bull (albeit with the heart of a lion) in our starting lineup. i don't really see how you fail to view our team as flawed given our overall inexperience.
Old 02-14-2007, 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how on earth is it not a flawed team? it isn't all that hard to get a guy on your team who isn't retarded and can shoot 40% from 3. hell let's just get abby waner off the duke women's team and throw her out there, i think she's like 45% from 3...

i assume you're a florida fan from your avatar. we feature 3 freshman, an idiot, and an unskilled bull (albeit with the heart of a lion) in our starting lineup. i don't really see how you fail to view our team as flawed given our overall inexperience.

[/ QUOTE ]

glad you're off the bandwagon then

it's college, all teams look like [censored] from time to time
Old 02-14-2007, 02:06 AM

I grew up in Chapel Hill and I'm a big UNC fan, nice call though. And when every coach(this is arguable, whatever) in the NCAA would rather have your players on his team than his own, it's hard to call them flawed.

Okay, let's just say you're right, they are very flawed, and you aren't being just very biased based on tonights game. It's just that they are less flawed than every other team in the country!
Old 02-14-2007, 02:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

glad you're off the bandwagon then

it's college, all teams look like [censored] from time to time

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm hardly off the bandwagon, and i'd venture to say that i know a great deal more about carolina basketball than you do.

am i upset about tonight? of course. but championship-caliber teams do not lose home games in the fashion that we did tonight. all that means for me is wait 'til next year. it's hardly the end of the world, but i do wish your team of choice would take terry and miller off our hands so our coach can't play them.