Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2007, 05:25 PM

Default Re: Doyle\'s Room -----> Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
Is this mandatory if I have accounts on both sites, or can I continue to play on DR?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can play DR until March 1st.
Old 02-20-2007, 05:33 PM

I think I wasted my 27 cents on Doyle's Room [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2007, 05:57 PM

I get rakeback at Doyle's. It goes into my account automatically every month. Can I wait to get my rakeback for Feb. and wait until around March 5 or 6 to cash out to my epassporte account, or must I cash out before March 1?
Old 02-20-2007, 06:14 PM

From the wording of the email, it seems to me that you'll be able to access the cashier page to withdraw at any time. They'll only be blocking deposits and real money play.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I get rakeback at Doyle's. It goes into my account automatically every month. Can I wait to get my rakeback for Feb. and wait until around March 5 or 6 to cash out to my epassporte account, or must I cash out before March 1?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully you still get your rakeback... saw this in an email I received today after they canceled my order from store...

"Due to these restrictions and effective February 19th 2007 we can not deposit any money into your account, not even the bonus."

Doyle's Room Online Store Order Cancellation
As a result of the Unlawful Internet Gaming Enforcement Act (UIGEA) DBPN has reluctantly decided not to permit online real money play by USA- based Customers. Due to these restrictions and effective February 19th 2007 we can not deposit any money into your account, not even the bonus. This also restricts us from sending you Action Points Store merchandise. Please follow the link for our complete disclaimer regarding the UIGEA http://www.doylesroom.com/mail/news190207/index.html

We share your disappointment with this news and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully you still get your rakeback... saw this in an email I received today after they canceled my order from store...

"Due to these restrictions and effective February 19th 2007 we can not deposit any money into your account, not even the bonus."

As a result of the Unlawful Internet Gaming Enforcement Act (UIGEA) DBPN has reluctantly decided not to permit online real money play by USA- based Customers. Due to these restrictions and effective February 19th 2007 we can not deposit any money into your account, not even the bonus. This also restricts us from sending you Action Points Store merchandise. Please follow the link for our complete disclaimer regarding the UIGEA http://www.doylesroom.com/mail/news190207/index.html

We share your disappointment with this news and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] these MFers better give me my money
Old 02-20-2007, 07:10 PM

Just spoke with my VIP host and she said that they will be paying everyones rakeback still.

She also said that we will have no access to our accounts as of the 1st so I should cashout or transfer my money before then.

She was not sure how we will receive our rakeback though.

Edit: she did mention that they may pay early but she was not sure.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:46 PM

I just sent my transfer request in as well....will update when information becomes available
Old 02-20-2007, 08:17 PM

Anyone get an email or anything yet?

I got no email and no notification of transfer etc.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] these MFers better give me my money

[/ QUOTE ]

I was under the impression that if we were to transfer our accounts to fulltilt, our doyles bonus would be honored there. Isnt that what it says in the press statements?