Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 11-27-2007, 06:57 AM

Default UB jackpot tables

i just signed up at UB, mainly for the depositbonus and rakeback, and now i see these jackpot tables. i mean they even initially seem like a total waste. and then i look into the terms, where it says that they are taking $0.5 from every raked pot...

are they for real??? i mean am i overlooking sth or does that actually mean, that i'm paying a significantly higher rake there now? i play NL50/100 so 50 cents less per hand is a huge portion of my winrate.

thing is: you can't really avoid not playing at these tables, because the times i play at certain stakes theres always only one non-bad-beat-jackpottable.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:13 AM

Default Re: UB jackpot tables

There's been several threads about these tables at both UB and AP. Yes, they really are raked an extra $0.50. Yes, you are getting raped and it's hard to win with that kind of rake. No, there's mot many other tables to play at. Yes, you should probably play somewhere else where the bonus terms aren't changed retroactively, the customer service isn't terrible, the "sister" site hasn't been caught cheating, and the software doesn't suck.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:39 AM

well, thx for the thorough answer. i searched and didnt find anything, so forgive my obvious lack of knowledge. and thx for the compassion and all [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2007, 07:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
well, thx for the thorough answer. i searched and didnt find anything, so forgive my obvious lack of knowledge. and thx for the compassion and all [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I lol'd at this for a good 30 seconds. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Must be late at night or something. Sorry if I came off as a bit of a [censored], but yeah your OP was bang on. BBJ sucks.