Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 11-12-2007, 03:22 AM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#3 of 3.)

Bump!

Please I'm begging you! Someone must know about this. Please please please don't make me wait for ePassporte support to answer my question [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

[ QUOTE ]
How do I add a second bank account to ePassporte?

I currently have a verified bank account as my only load option. I'd like to add a second bank account to receive Select status and increase my limits.

The web site doesn't seem to allow me to do this. I choose "Increase Limits" which tells me I need two verified load options to get Select Account Status. So I click "Add a new load option" which takes me to a screen called Load Money. Then I choose "US Bank Account" and I reach the "Load Money with US Bank Account" screen. Now my only option is to use my first checking account.

Am I doing something wrong?

Do I need to contact support?

Or is the second bank account just not allowed?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-12-2007, 03:46 AM

It took 4 days for me to get my card. Activated it online, withdrew 602 from Tilt, went to Wamu (no fees), and cashed out. Pretty sweet; have no idea why I have been using their checking option.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Bump!

Please I'm begging you! Someone must know about this. Please please please don't make me wait for ePassporte support to answer my question [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].
[ QUOTE ]

How do I add a second bank account to ePassporte?

I currently have a verified bank account as my only load option. I'd like to add a second bank account to receive Select status and increase my limits.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For the second load option, I think it's a debit or credit card.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:36 AM

I helped my roommate deposit via ePassporte. According to the ePassporte site, the deposit I just helped him make should arrive on the second Wednesday.

As best I can tell, it is already in the account.

Did we do something wrong?

Also: Does ePassporte have any affect on your credit?
Old 11-12-2007, 09:22 AM

emailed the photo id DOCUMENTS bs. one week later no word from them and my account is still locked.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:42 AM

I set up an ePassporte acct so I can move $ between Stars and FT. I verified a bank acct, and did my initial deposit.

The site says that I still have my initial Bank Account Load Pending, and that "$100.00 will be posted to your account on Fri Nov 9, 2007 after 5:30pm PST". However, today being the Monday after that, I'm not sure how to check on the status. The $ was taken from my bank account on Nov 2, so I'm not sure what they're waiting on.

Is emailing support a waste of time, or should I just be patient?
Old 11-12-2007, 11:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It took 4 days for me to get my card. Activated it online, withdrew 602 from Tilt, went to Wamu (no fees), and cashed out. Pretty sweet; have no idea why I have been using their checking option.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you're going to use this a lot take out $612 at time. You can do up to $620 (so really $618, but my ATM only lets me do multiples of $10)
Old 11-12-2007, 11:47 AM

Default Re:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I'm still waiting for money from 10/15 , this is getting ridiculous. Zero updates from epass.

[/ QUOTE ]

ME ALSO! $300 from 10/15 with still NO reply on email or internal message from epass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here, I tried calling yesterday morning. Was on hold for 20minutes before I had to hang up to drive to work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Called support over the weekend. The support person didn't know why the transfer had not gone through. I told them multiple people from 10/15 were in the same situation I was. They said they didn't know of any situation and the only thing they could do is open a ticket for it to be looked into. Over/under 1 month before I get my money?
Old 11-12-2007, 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if you're going to use this a lot take out $612 at time. You can do up to $620 (so really $618, but my ATM only lets me do multiples of $10)

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't the limit 600 per 24 hours?
Old 11-12-2007, 03:35 PM

Default Re:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I'm still waiting for money from 10/15 , this is getting ridiculous. Zero updates from epass.

[/ QUOTE ]

ME ALSO! $300 from 10/15 with still NO reply on email or internal message from epass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here, I tried calling yesterday morning. Was on hold for 20minutes before I had to hang up to drive to work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Called support over the weekend. The support person didn't know why the transfer had not gone through. I told them multiple people from 10/15 were in the same situation I was. They said they didn't know of any situation and the only thing they could do is open a ticket for it to be looked into. Over/under 1 month before I get my money?

[/ QUOTE ]

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

I'm still waiting on the tranasaction form 10/15 as well. this is truly bizarre because i had a tiny withdraw that was initiated 2 days later and hit my bank within 7 days.

The 10/15 withdraw seems to have just fell into a crack...