Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2007, 02:51 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
Hi chip, can your software help to handle 4-6 tables - I mean just like Party does - table kind of blink when your have to do move.

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds like a good addition... I'll try to add that to the next version.
nano
Old 02-28-2007, 07:52 PM

It seems that before I choose what amount I want to bet, a randaom OSD is displayed ( 93%, 35%, etc )

Why ?
Old 02-28-2007, 08:47 PM

I click on the download button from these posts. I get a 404 url not found error. I can get the docs, but can find a way to navigate to the actual download. Looks like a great app any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 02-28-2007, 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I click on the download button from these posts. I get a 404 url not found error. I can get the docs, but can find a way to navigate to the actual download. Looks like a great app any help would be greatly appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Documentation is here .

On the documentation page is a download link in the installation section.
Old 02-28-2007, 09:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It seems that before I choose what amount I want to bet, a randaom OSD is displayed ( 93%, 35%, etc )

Why ?

[/ QUOTE ]

The program has a feature to "preset" the bet amount with an amount that you can choose on the Street Bet tab. If you don't want to "preset" the bet, you can uncheck the option. However, you may find this to be a handy feature where the program will "preset" the bet amount to the amount you usually bet in those situations.
Old 03-01-2007, 09:36 AM

This script is the shiznit. Seriously, best script ever.

I've found one problem though...I open tables through SpadeEye and when I click on the "Join waitlist" button I still have to manually click the OK button on the "you have been added to the waitlist" dialog box. I have this checked to do it automatically, so I don't think it's operator error.
Old 03-01-2007, 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a general question about downloading .exe's... while I trust nanochip b/c of all the work he's done on these awesome scripts, how can one be sure they're aren't getting anything malicious when they're downloading and running an .exe like the ones for the latest versions of FTTO and FTShortcuts?

I'm not asking for people to vouch for nanochip, that's not necessary, I'm asking as a computer noob who wants to learn how to protect himself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any thoughts on this?
Old 03-01-2007, 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a general question about downloading .exe's... while I trust nanochip b/c of all the work he's done on these awesome scripts, how can one be sure they're aren't getting anything malicious when they're downloading and running an .exe like the ones for the latest versions of FTTO and FTShortcuts?

I'm not asking for people to vouch for nanochip, that's not necessary, I'm asking as a computer noob who wants to learn how to protect himself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally don't worry too much about this. However, I never open unsolicited attachments (in emails) and I back up my computer every day to another hard drive. In 30 years of programming personal computers I've never had a virus (and I've never known anyone to have one, but people always see their computer do something strange and then think it is a virus). The hard drive backups have saved me several times from my own mistakes and hardware failures.

There isn't much incentive for someone to write a poker program and put something malicious in it. There is such a small market for this software, that it would be a very poor choice. A game or music program would have much broader distribution.

So, my advice is to run a virus checker if you are concerned (I don't because they take up too many computer resources), and then only download items that you searched for. I view like the telephone: if someone calls me unsolicited, I never give them any personal info, but if I call some company, I'll give them the minimum that they need to identify me.

That being said, you should be aware that I'm an optimist and I think life is too short [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

nano
Old 03-01-2007, 07:30 PM

I agree that a .exe is a real problem.
There are really poker players hacked this way .
That is one of the reasons that AHK scripts have such a great success.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:02 PM

I tried to enter the same key for check and call, it seems it doesn't work properly. Did I made something wrong ? ( I have written TAB in the 2 differents box )