Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2007, 07:09 PM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
First, when you watch a table without sitting down do the stats appear? If so, "E:Program files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory" is correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only on one or two tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is strange. Can you try checking-unchecking the check box next to the table name in the RT window? As I mentioned earlier I almost never experience this problem and when I do it is only 1-2 player stats missing for a hand. I'll try to something that I hope will help int he next build though.

[ QUOTE ]

When you sit down and start playing the FTP client saves them under your "E:Program files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\FTPname". You should see a filename next to the table name in the Realtime window. If it stays stuck on the observed file ..i.e. "E:\...\handhistory\LHS1A.tmp" then you probably have the 2nd folder slightly wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

It does stick on the .tmp file for some tables, but works fine on others.

I don't see how I can have the folders "wrong", as I browsed for them?

[/ QUOTE ]

There was a dude a couple of weeks ago who had two accounts and fixed his problem when he pointed the folder to the one he was playing on. I'm pretty surprised that the program wouldn't pick up some tables' files but works OK for others. You don't by any chance have some wierd characters in your FTP name? If you can look and send me a file from the ...handhistory\ftpname folder that it wasn't picking up, I'll take a look. Also it might be worth checking if the folders have a lot of old files in there. Have to admit I'm [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]