31-40 4 2.56%
40+ 5 3.21%
Voters: 156. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-18-2007, 09:26 PM

Default Re: Best MSNL Coaches

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok so far its me you and cbboy, im gonna email them in an hour just to find out if we woud be able to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

On the off-chance that Bld is interested, probably count me in too

[/ QUOTE ]

ill be in for this if it happens. hearing the thoughts of the legend himself is too exciting of an opportunity for me to pass up.

[/ QUOTE ]

does bld still play? what was the highest game he played? y r ppl going crazy over him versus like cts, durrrr or genius? What sets him so far apart from those guys?
Old 11-18-2007, 09:28 PM

bobo can u PM me plz, im interested in ur line of coaching..
Old 11-18-2007, 09:30 PM

can we just agree that

- from all accounts, mdma is a very good coach, maybe the best value out there
- even the very best coach in the world might not be best for a particular student

and get the thread back on track? (It might be played out anyway).

I pm'ed Krantz and we're going to talk soon, but I might as well post here as well. I may be interested in a coach in the 200-300 range who emphasizes theory. Ideal situation (although not necessary) would be someone in the Chicago area who would do in-person coaching. Serious pms only please.
Old 11-18-2007, 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
100% agree with MDMA.

People who cant man up and say [censored] to your face piss me off.

[/ QUOTE ]

And this gets a big lol. How should I go about saying something to his face, should I fly to Europe and have a sit down w/ him? I tried to IM him and PM him. He never responded to that and he never asked for any other feedback....

[/ QUOTE ]

Made my post before you said you tried to contact him. Dont know who to believe now.
Old 11-18-2007, 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Had one lesson w Billyjex so far, pretty good imo would recomend for ppl looking to move up to 2/4 but ive only had one session

He sweated me for one hour (went a little over but he didnt have any probs)

I ran like [censored]! he doomswitched me? lol

Ive been at 2/4 for a while so know most of the basics stuff already and our thought proceses were similar,

but he was defo more advanced than me and i have a lot to learn.. he could make folds where i would make "crying calls" (hence am hemoragin money)..

only had one lesson so cant really give that much of a review as he was just looking at my game and checking the big leaks. i will give a better review once ive had a few more lessons with him.. so far so good thou..

NB we should have some sort of leaderboard for the coaches lol or their name with associated reviews next to em.. help us guys make better choices imo.. just an idea..

[/ QUOTE ]

this is def a bad idea. Sigma Chis in general are bad people. You Shoulda found someone who wasn't a degen drinker to help you make money. Word is raptur is the [censored] and will transform your mind into a money makin machine! IN HOC ONE TIME!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

ah but i've graduated. i only drink twice a week now!
Old 11-18-2007, 09:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Had one lesson w Billyjex so far, pretty good imo would recomend for ppl looking to move up to 2/4 but ive only had one session

Ive been at 2/4 for a while so know most of the basics stuff already and our thought proceses were similar,

but he was defo more advanced than me and i have a lot to learn.. he could make folds where i would make "crying calls" (hence am hemoragin money)..

only had one lesson so cant really give that much of a review as he was just looking at my game and checking the big leaks. i will give a better review once ive had a few more lessons with him.. so far so good thou..

NB we should have some sort of leaderboard for the coaches lol or their name with associated reviews next to em.. help us guys make better choices imo.. just an idea..

[/ QUOTE ]

this is def a bad idea. Sigma Chis in general are bad people. You Shoulda found someone who wasn't a degen drinker to help you make money. Word is raptur is the [censored] and will transform your mind into a money makin machine! IN HOC ONE TIME!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

confused by all of this, what does it mean?
Old 11-18-2007, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

confused by all of this, what does it mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

we're in the same fraternity, joking around.
Old 11-18-2007, 09:48 PM

seriously, whats so legendary about bldswttrs? Was he a big winner in 10/20 and now every1 thinks its cool to say hes a god? What distinguishes him from the nosebleed players like durrr, aba, genius, cts, jman etc.?
Old 11-18-2007, 10:09 PM

"what's so good about bld? I mean what makes him any better than any of the top 10 online players in the world?"

uh, wtf. if he's like durr, aba, genius, cts, and jman, i'd give my left nut for him to coach me. WTF are you talking about.
Old 11-18-2007, 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
seriously, whats so legendary about bldswttrs? Was he a big winner in 10/20 and now every1 thinks its cool to say hes a god? What distinguishes him from the nosebleed players like durrr, aba, genius, cts, jman etc.?

[/ QUOTE ]
he had a winrate that was sick and no one enjoyed playing him