Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 02:16 PM

Default Re: ***Official November Chat Thread: The Golden Duck***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
for u older guys...what wud do differently if u were 21 again?

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, my only major regret was before I was 21. My plan had always been 4 years of college after school and by the time I got out of high school, I just didn't care to go.

Had the grades and SAT scores to go pretty much anywhere around here I wanted to but was just burnt out. I did go for one year locally but basically did nothing in regards to school work as I was working full time also. All I cared about was hanging out with my friends and getting a paycheck and racing/working on cars.

My original plan was to attend UNC for 4 years and if I had to do it over again, thats pretty much the only major thing I would do over. Huge regret there.

So my elderly advice for you young whippersnappers is...STAY IN SCHOOL!!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you have a gf?

If so do you wish you slayed more broads?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...well that regret is kind of tied into my college regret, since going to college 4 years = major broad slayage.

Seriously though, I did have a steady GF for a year or so when I was 19-20 but that was it. Stayed single from 20-24 which I highly recommend to all. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Plenty of time to get serious with women after those fun years.
Closed Thread