Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-19-2007, 03:45 PM

Default Re: brag: craziest place you ever sexed it up

On the "Small World" ride at disneyland. A happy ending while at the happiest place on earth.
Old 03-19-2007, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A graveyard..also the place i lost my virginity

[/ QUOTE ]

Dead chicks dont say no
Old 03-19-2007, 03:53 PM

they offer massages on Small World now??
Old 03-19-2007, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
mine: on a ski-lift in New York when I was 19 - with skis on! The chair behind us was cheering us on the whole way up the mountain.

yours?

[/ QUOTE ]

wait like ... I must be picturing a different ski lift then the one you were on because like how is this possible with ski's on and stuff?

Unless it was like a BJ then that would make sense

[/ QUOTE ]

we both had skis on! we both sorta dropped trou to our knees and she sat on me, facing the same direction.

It wasn't easy, but we did it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, but i gotta call B.S. on this one. It sounds like it would work, but i can't believe it. I've been skiing my entire life, Im athletic, very flexible, and I dont see any way to pull this off without one or both of you falling. Especially not with her keeping her skis on. There are safety bars, but i've never been on a lift that you could hold much of anything in your lap (let alone a girl) with it down. A gondola would have been believable, and actually happens pretty often.

Plus, ski resorts are family places. Most of them would have you arrested for pulling this. Once in a while you see a story in the papers (in colorado) about an arrest for a chairlift BJ or something, not even full on sex. Also, i knew a guy that was an operator for the gondola at keystone, and he said that about once a week a couple would hit the top before they were done sexing, SOP was that everyone would cheer them on, and ski patrol would be waiting at the bottom for the arrest.
Old 03-19-2007, 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
when i was 19, gf and I were in the back of her parents' ford explorer, lying down on the way to san diego.

banged the gf while pops was driving

[/ QUOTE ]

i did this too, it was even our first time together actually...
Old 03-19-2007, 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
mine: on a ski-lift in New York when I was 19 - with skis on! The chair behind us was cheering us on the whole way up the mountain.

yours?

[/ QUOTE ]

wait like ... I must be picturing a different ski lift then the one you were on because like how is this possible with ski's on and stuff?

[/ QUOTE ]

we both had skis on! we both sorta dropped trou to our knees and she sat on me, facing the same direction.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, but i gotta call B.S. on this one. It sounds like it would work, but i can't believe it. I've been skiing my entire life, Im athletic, very flexible, and I dont see any way to pull this off without one or both of you falling. Especially not with her keeping her skis on. There are safety bars, but i've never been on a lift that you could hold much of anything in your lap (let alone a girl) with it down. A gondola would have been believable, and actually happens pretty often.

Plus, ski resorts are family places. Most of them would have you arrested for pulling this. Once in a while you see a story in the papers (in colorado) about an arrest for a chairlift BJ or something, not even full on sex. Also, i knew a guy that was an operator for the gondola at keystone, and he said that about once a week a couple would hit the top before they were done sexing, SOP was that everyone would cheer them on, and ski patrol would be waiting at the bottom for the arrest.

[/ QUOTE ]

College Ski Trip to Vernon Valley/Great Gorge
Friday Night skiing back then was like a party on the slopes - tons of drunk kids and shenanigans going on.

the lift to the top takes 20 minutes or so. Friends in front of us, friends to the back.

We did it over a stretch of slope where you could jump off the lift (a drop of about 15 feet) if you didn't want to go all the way to the top. We did this quite often, actually. You'd take your skis off, skewer them into the slope below you, and then jump down after them. Naturally, you couldn't do this if it was icy.

Anyway, We did it just like I said. It wasn't hard to get into position, but it was hard to actually commence [censored].

Believe me or not, i don't care. but kids do a lot of stupid things!
Old 03-19-2007, 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Burger King bathroom

[/ QUOTE ]

X-PERT song reference!

Old 03-19-2007, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

yours?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

here's an idea. They were at an aparently small place in NY according to original story. And then they omg check this out... DIDNT HAVE THE SAFTY BAR DOWN! omg thats so risky i know, they could fall out or something!

that might of come off a bit condacending i dont know
Old 03-19-2007, 04:23 PM

Back seat of a Volkswagen.
Old 03-19-2007, 04:27 PM

high school library