Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Div 3
Dirty Harry 47 77.05%
Kelly's Heroes 14 22.95%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 05:28 AM

Default My etiquette... reasons and apology

I'd like to apologize for my etiquette today and especially what I said after I busted out. My loss was a combination of bad luck and also not playing my best... given my condition.

I should have kept my own personal dislikes of a person to myself and not given them a bitchy remark when they eliminated me... no matter how I felt, how much they had been annoying me, etc. For that, I was wrong and I feel bad. I have not been a very nice person today or treated everyone as I would have liked to. I have fallen short, and I give my sincerest apologies.

A big part of the reason I am acting so horrible today is because l feel so awful. Right now, I should be in the hospital in intensive care. That is what the doctors have voiced. I have been in the hospital three times this week. I spent all evening there last night and also four hours today. The only reason I am not there right now is because I was hoping to do better in the tournament ( I almost made it through day one... almost) and since I was still playing, I promised I would go back to the hospital for more tests and shots tomorrow. So... come tomorrow that is where I will be.

I'm not sure how to let everyone know the gravity of the situation. Basically, I have an extreme infection of my respitory system. My tonsils and glands in my throat are swollen almost shut, they are covered with sacks of puss, and are bleeding. The blood is going down to my stomach and causing me to vomit. For the past couple days, I have been fed intraveiniously with fluids. And have been given several shots for nausea and vomitting. This is a big reason why I had to leave the tournament today. I was throwing up blood and could not even keep any water down.
As it stands now, I am in a lot of pain. I still cannot swallow food. It's even difficult to talk/drink. (They had given me a steriod shot, which took down some of the swelling... so talking today has been easier, but still painful). I also have a splitting migraine because I'm not getting enough fluids and I'm not eating.
Since the WSOP began, I was not eating very much... but over the past two weeks, I have gone without food for days. With the condition I am in right now, it does not look like it's going to get any better soon. I've already went down 2 dress sizes. I've lost 4 inches off of my waist, and 3 off my hips. I usually weigh around 125, but have lost so much weight so quickly... I am now around 113 pounds.

So... that's the situation. I am very, very ill. I'm not sure when I will be back to health. Sorry for my missteps and ugliness towards people today. Please forgive me for that and take it easy on me. My spirits are down and I may be spending a long time in the hospital until I get better. I could really use some kind words and good friends.

Thanks, B
Old 07-10-2007, 05:29 AM

Default Re: Hello

why are you the only person who would make this post?
Old 07-10-2007, 05:30 AM

second.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:30 AM

who cares
Old 07-10-2007, 05:31 AM

her life is in your hands dude
Old 07-10-2007, 05:31 AM

* deleted *
Old 07-10-2007, 05:33 AM

Oh yeah, I stubbed my toe and kicked my cat today. I feel bad for the way I’ve acted and my foot really hurts from the stubbing and the kicking. My apologies go out to all those in the forums. Please pity me.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:35 AM

pay newhizzle back [censored]
Old 07-10-2007, 05:35 AM

Old 07-10-2007, 05:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to apologize for my etiquette today and especially what I said after I busted out. My loss was a combination of bad luck and also not playing my best... given my condition.

I should have kept my own personal dislikes of a person to myself and not given them a bitchy remark when they eliminated me... no matter how I felt, how much they had been annoying me, etc. For that, I was wrong and I feel bad. I have not been a very nice person today or treated everyone as I would have liked to. I have fallen short, and I give my sincerest apologies.

A big part of the reason I am acting so horrible today is because l feel so awful. Right now, I should be in the hospital in intensive care. That is what the doctors have voiced. I have been in the hospital three times this week. I spent all evening there last night and also four hours today. The only reason I am not there right now is because I was hoping to do better in the tournament ( I almost made it through day one... almost) and since I was still playing, I promised I would go back to the hospital for more tests and shots tomorrow. So... come tomorrow that is where I will be.

I'm not sure how to let everyone know the gravity of the situation. Basically, I have an extreme infection of my respitory system. My tonsils and glands in my throat are swollen almost shut, they are covered with sacks of puss, and are bleeding. The blood is going down to my stomach and causing me to vomit. For the past couple days, I have been fed intraveiniously with fluids. And have been given several shots for nausea and vomitting. This is a big reason why I had to leave the tournament today. I was throwing up blood and could not even keep any water down.
As it stands now, I am in a lot of pain. I still cannot swallow food. It's even difficult to talk/drink. (They had given me a steriod shot, which took down some of the swelling... so talking today has been easier, but still painful). I also have a splitting migraine because I'm not getting enough fluids and I'm not eating.
Since the WSOP began, I was not eating very much... but over the past two weeks, I have gone without food for days. With the condition I am in right now, it does not look like it's going to get any better soon. I've already went down 2 dress sizes. I've lost 4 inches off of my waist, and 3 off my hips. I usually weigh around 125, but have lost so much weight so quickly... I am now around 113 pounds.

So... that's the situation. I am very, very ill. I'm not sure when I will be back to health. Sorry for my missteps and ugliness towards people today. Please forgive me for that and take it easy on me. My spirits are down and I may be spending a long time in the hospital until I get better. I could really use some kind words and good friends .

Thanks, B

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHHAHA
are you [censored] kidding me?

you had more chance of winning the ME in your tonsil/puking condition then getting kind words here, but gl in all your endeavours
Closed Thread