Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 11:48 AM

Default Re: Best Bonus in Online Poker at WPEX

[ QUOTE ]
I really don't understand the constant comments in this thread about how it's annoying or irritating.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can see how you might not agree, but how can you NOT understand it? It's quite simple...you are bumping the exact same thread about the exact same bonus every week. Some of the regulars here probably get tired of seeing it. There are lots of monthly/constant bonuses that have been going on for a long time, and they don't get bumped here every week. In addition, people likely still remember all of the wankers that kept starting new threads in the Zoo every day about WPEX, until MH put a stop to that with the *Official* thread.

That being said, I found this annoying the first couple of weeks, but I no longer do. At the time, I feared that it was going to be bumped every second day with condescending "how can anyone with brains NOT play here" comments that were always a hallmark of WPEX threads of the past. Instead, it is usually bumped once a week, generally on Wednesdays. Benjamin seems to be our resident bumper, and does so without much hype. Let it go, I finally did. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2007, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how can you NOT understand it? It's quite simple...you are bumping the exact same thread about the exact same bonus every week. Some of the regulars here probably get tired of seeing it. There are lots of monthly/constant bonuses that have been going on for a long time, and they don't get bumped here every week. In addition, people likely still remember all of the wankers that kept starting new threads in the Zoo every day about WPEX, until MH put a stop to that with the *Official* thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Weellll, when you put it like that ... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I wouldn't bump it even once a if there weren't so many constant threads about the bigger sites.

Enough people have expressed thanks for the reminder that I think it is a useful service and I plan to continue it unless someone convinces a mod that it needs to stop.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Enough people have expressed thanks for the reminder that I think it is a useful service and I plan to continue it unless someone convinces a mod that it needs to stop.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well said.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:39 PM

I like this thread. Thanks Benjamin.

All new players should play at WPEX, it is clearly the best deal out there at this point.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like this thread. Thanks Benjamin.

All new players should play at WPEX, it is clearly the best deal out there at this point.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

And most of the haters are affiliate connected, and WSEX is bad news for them.

ToT
Old 05-15-2007, 04:59 PM

What exactly is this "Prime the Pump" at WSEX this Thursday?
Old 05-16-2007, 01:55 AM

looks like they're just trying to get numbers of players up
Old 05-16-2007, 10:52 AM

Hey Ben & other WPX players,

A couple of months ago the WSEX GM mentioned that he was looking into affiliate opportunites. This seemed to be in response to some players calling for a slight reduction in the RB and bonuses, allowing for extra funds to help grow the site. And now in this months thread someone expressed concern that they might pull the plug on 100% RB.

Any thoughts or speculation wrt to all of this?
Closed Thread