Default Re: Official OOT survivor VI Nation vs. Dominic

ban Nation.
Old 01-16-2007, 01:10 PM

ban nation if it's still time.
Old 01-16-2007, 01:19 PM

Ban Nation.

I've hung out with Dom several times. Dom's got a great personality and is tons of fun to hang out with. He's a giving person. The couple of times I've been to his house he's gone out of his way to make sure I've had a good time.

I've met Nation once. He sat at a dinner table full of 2+2'ers and hardly said a word.

There's four reasons why I think Nations a coward, a nit, and generally sucks at life. I realize the irony in posting [censored] about Nation without backing it up. Sadly I don't have links to most of the stuff below, if anyone does, please let me know and I'll update my post.

-- Nation's sushi post. The gist of it was Nation and a couple other 2+2'ers went to sushi. Nation comes on 2+2 and posts a trip report ripping into one of the guys. As I understand, he didn't say a word during dinner. Coward.

-- Nation ripping on Dom. Nation says he knows that Dom's stories are [censored] yet he refuses to post his source. To my knowledge, the best possible source he could have would be Surfellini who lived with Dom for a period of time. Even if it was Surf, unless Dom specifically told Surf he was lying, there is no way he can PROVE that Dom's stories are [censored]. Coward x2.

-- Nation started posting his "Dom's full of [censored]" threads shortly after the SSNL dinner which was attended by Dom, Nation, myself as well as others. It was evident from his first Dom hate thread that he'd had a dislike of Dom for quite awhile, way before the dinner. Yet at dinner while everyone is having a good time hanging out, instead of speaking up and calling out Dom then and there, he sits there quietly and doesn't say [censored]. Coward x3.

-- Nation's gimmick account. A short while ago Nation popped up on 2+2 and posted more unsubstantiated rumors. Sorry to say I don't recall about who. He accidentally posted under his real account. After realizing his mistake he came back and reposted under his gimmick account. Several 2+2'ers caught the change and outed him in the thread. Coward x4.

Nation, you suck at life. It's hard to remember a time I've had as much dislike about someone on the internet as I've had with you. You're a fat, unattractive little man with a [censored] personality who uses the internet as your podium for spreading the [censored] you're too afraid to say in person.
Old 01-16-2007, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
whats the current score?

[/ QUOTE ]
I tried counting, but it's a pain in the ass. Whichever mod is forced to count this garbage should insist on a "Ban <whomever>" formatting next time, with bold text and everything.
-Sam
Old 01-16-2007, 01:23 PM

Ban Nation.
Old 01-16-2007, 01:25 PM

MrMoo, that was an interesting post, but you lose points for this part:[ QUOTE ]
You're a fat, unattractive little man

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd like the post better if you had stuck to the 2+2 side of the discussion, and didn't resort to his appearance. It doesn't seem like you're struggling for subject-matter, so you could have left this out.
-Sam
Old 01-16-2007, 01:28 PM

this ones easy

Ban Nation.
Old 01-16-2007, 01:29 PM

Moo,

Now that's calling someone out, baby! nation, notice the use of evidence and anecdotes Moo used to make his points and try doing that in the future. Or even in this thread. There's still time.