Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2006, 10:29 AM

Default My girlfriend cheated w/ a college athlete behind my back (long)

Background Info: I am a Sophmore at LSU University. I used to be sort of a nerd in high school and often contimplated suicide, but I turned it all around since starting college. First of all, I have become an expert in the fast seduction guide, and I am a straight up PUA.

My girlfriend is a total 1.4 baby with huge breasts. Easily a 8 out of 10. We've been going out for about 3 months and I am completely in love with her. I asked her to marry me and she said that she would, although we are not going to be technically engaged until college is over.

Ok, now the [censored] storm that errupted this weekend. We go to a party at a Frat House. These are mostly her friends but they are really popular and I want to become friends with them too for the social connections. We usually always end up getting split apart at the party, her going off and talking to a bunch of different people. Well, after about an hour I start looking for her, and some dude tells me to check the upstairs bedroom with a gold door knob. So I go up there and she is making out with some other dude. She has his jeans undone and is also jerking him a little bit - but obviously just trying to get him horny not trying to make him cum. When she sees me she freaks out and runs out of the door. I recognize that guy she is with as being a pretty popular student athlete - definitely someone that I dont want to cross here, and who I would LOVE to be friends with for social reasons.

I chase her and we end up going to a cafe. I am really pissed at her right now, but I am just playing it cool PUA style. I say to her, "Thanks for showing me your true colors babe". I start smoking a cigerette there in the Cafe even though I know its illegal to do so. She is crying alot, and eventually after we eat a couple of burgers we end up back at my place.

I tell her that if she wants to stay with me then she cannot ever cheat on me again, and that she has to give me a BJ and let me cum in her mouth. She agrees and does her work to perfection. After I cum, I immediately leave the room and get online and play some poker. I want her to think that I am still mad at her so she will work harder to be good for me. I wait until she falls asleep and then I go to bed, but I dont cuddle with her or anything like that. Today we are supposed to go to Church together, but when she asks me I am going to tell her "Go to Church and confess your sins by yourself babe".

How do you think I played it? How much longer should I keep giving the cold shoulder? Should I try to get another BJ and cum in her mouth again?

edited: the other guy was white if that matters.
Old 04-16-2006, 10:31 AM

Default Re: My girlfriend cheated w/ a college athlete behind my back (long)

dude get over this chick ASAP
Old 04-16-2006, 10:33 AM

A girl whom you take to a party and ends up getting it on with some other dude is probably not the one.

Swede
Old 04-16-2006, 10:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I asked her to marry me and she said that she would, although we are not going to be technically engaged until college is over.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmmm....i don't think most "straight up PUAs" get this attached to a girl as a college underclassmen.

[ QUOTE ]
I recognize that guy she is with as being a pretty popular student athlete - definitely someone that I dont want to cross here, and who I would LOVE to be friends with for social reasons.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do most top athletes at your school hang out with random kids whose girlfriends they [censored]?

[ QUOTE ]
I start smoking a cigerette there in the Cafe even though I know its illegal to do so.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe you actually smokoed a cigarette even though it was a legal. Such a badass.
Old 04-16-2006, 10:37 AM

Dude, some chick you want to marry is wackin off some random frat guy while your down stairs? and you think a BJ is the best way to work things out? Man you showed her... You should reconsider that killin your self idea or maybe you should go back to the frat house and finish the job your girlfriend started... Man up dude, drop her.
Old 04-16-2006, 10:37 AM

WTF is PUA?
Old 04-16-2006, 10:38 AM

Your girlfriend jerked off another guy and still has you pussy whipped, while you try to act like your mad to make her feel bad, which I promise you she doesn't give a [censored] anyways. Played it like a total 1.4 BABY!!!

Is nutting in a girl's mouth some sort of accomplishment these days? My girl has always swallowed. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2006, 10:41 AM

I think it's pick up artist, which you are definitely not. You sound more like a major tool.
Old 04-16-2006, 10:42 AM

This is what OOT is all about. A PUA trainwreck
Old 04-16-2006, 10:50 AM

Ya know, if you really want to get into the jock's social circles -- just blow him yourself.
Closed Thread