Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2007, 09:45 PM

Default Re: WTF ABSOLUTE

50c FLAT? Wow, that's really sick. So what happens in 25NL when the SB completes and the BB checks? They rake the whole 50c and the pot has $0.00 in it?

I've heard too that they don't even put all of the rake towards the jackpot, but they keep 10 or 20% of it. What a [censored] scam.
Old 07-19-2007, 10:08 PM

They keep about 10%12% of the BBJ for themselves depending on how you look at it. They keep 10% right away and then get 10% of the 20% that seeds the next jackpot when it is hit.
Old 07-19-2007, 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
50c FLAT? Wow, that's really sick. So what happens in 25NL when the SB completes and the BB checks? They rake the whole 50c and the pot has $0.00 in it?

I've heard too that they don't even put all of the rake towards the jackpot, but they keep 10 or 20% of it. What a [censored] scam.

[/ QUOTE ]

They only take the extra rake on pots over 5$. And there are no BBJ tables at 25nl.
I am a frequent 50nl player at ap, but all of my donks play at the BBJ tables now. Anyone have any suggestions on which sites have the same weak cash game play?
Old 07-19-2007, 11:44 PM

What does all this equate to at $100NL tables? Does the 4PTBB/100 just be 2PT/BB or is it even higher since more pots hit the $4 mark.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:36 AM

For anyone who has cashed out via check recently, have you had any problems depositing via ATM? I'd rather not approach a teller but if they have given no problems then I will.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You are in the minority I am sure. I doubt you will find many besides Pokermachine that like the extra rake.

[/ QUOTE ]
I am Pokermachine's gimmick account, and I approve of the extra rake.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:11 PM

i looked at the numbers again. i earlier stated that it was 4bb/100. it looks like its closer to 3-3.5bb/100 for $50nl.

$2 pots were getting the 50c rake, but they thankfully changed that. I think the pot has to be $4 to get the rake. so that helps slightly. still sucks though.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:32 PM

AP is a joke. I joined Stars for the 10 billion hand promo and never looked back.

AP used to have the sweetest reloads and best games. You could literally make sweet +EV just clearing the deposit bonuses, plus the normal BB/hour from playing.

Ever since they changed the bonus clearance requirements it seems like they are doing everything they can to squeeze every f-ing penny out of you. Even to the long time players. AP was the first place I deposited on back in '03 because it had the best bonus structure and freerolls. Not anymore.

The BBJ is just another example of their greed and lack of caring for the customers.