Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High

Old 11-10-2007, 10:43 PM

Default Re: Maniacs

play higher and higher hands until you find thier limit and then keep above that. Or save up by folding and find a big hand to full blast raise all you have to line up and join them fire withn fire.
Old 11-10-2007, 10:49 PM

the advantages of a short stake are formable but much less complex then deepness the cover stack is better only a super huge redoundent stack is a pain so short staking isn't the same game only a type of novaltiy. 200 BB are the correct level for the full attributes of poker the mins are in place only as a business (commercial) facet.
Old 11-10-2007, 10:54 PM

I knew you meant NL; but you are concerned over nothing the bigger the stack the harder to play any large preflop bets you can't call because of lack of money you can learn to beat this player and then move on but never buyin for the min alway seek to play with a deeper stack like the 200bb.
Old 11-10-2007, 11:02 PM

You should wait for a suited 9 or not play nines at all 10 9 draws with no one out can't win to much.
Old 11-10-2007, 11:17 PM

If my life is for rent and I won't learn to die I deserve what I get because nothing is truly mine~parphrased~, NL is a game beyond such shop keeping I fly the "Jolly Rogers" to that and could make you fall from those economic measures the higher limits are all deep not because of rules but because they are beaten ways. but have fun but don't sail the seas were my priate ship playes among the sharks and riptides.
Old 11-11-2007, 04:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I knew you meant NL; but you are concerned over nothing the bigger the stack the harder to play any large preflop bets you can't call because of lack of money you can learn to beat this player and then move on but never buyin for the min alway seek to play with a deeper stack like the 200bb.

[/ QUOTE ]

In my life I've learned that advice that contains the word "always" is questionable.

My point with the huge buy-in is that it can also take post-flop play out of the game. Yet buying in disproportionately deep is seen as okay. That strikes me as strange.