Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 02:15 PM

Default Selling Car: Help Plz

Not sure if this is the right forum so if not feel free to move idiot mods. Anyway, here is the question. I have a 2000 Nissan Maxima I got for about $11,000 or $10,000 and it still runs great. However it doesn't have an inspection sticker (there might have been a problem with it when my dad took it to get it inspected for me, or there might not be, I forget), AND it is not registered. Could someone please tell me a little about what process I need to go through now to sell my car as I am a n00b and have always conciously tried NOT to learn anything about cars and anything involved with them - and that apparently, is bad now.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:20 PM

Default Re: Selling Car: Help Plz

[ QUOTE ]
Not sure if this is the right forum so if not feel free to move idiot mods.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see great things in your future...

cause i am a nice guy and your gonna ge ban beore you can respond, you just need the cars title to sell it
Old 11-07-2007, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not sure if this is the right forum so if not feel free to move idiot mods.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sweet intro. Nice knowing ya.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:30 PM

Not sure what was bannable or post removable in my post. If someone calls the president of the US an idiot the president isn't allowed to kill that person (which is the analogy to being banned) nor can the president silence my strong voice (which is the analogy to removing this post). mrkilla, will it hurt the resale value of the car too much that it isn't inspected and that since it's not registered maybe they can't test drive it?
Old 11-07-2007, 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not sure what was bannable or post removable in my post. If someone calls the president of the US an idiot the president isn't allowed to kill that person (which is the analogy to being banned) nor can the president silence my strong voice (which is the analogy to removing this post). mrkilla, will it hurt the resale value of the car too much that it isn't inspected and that since it's not registered maybe they can't test drive it?

[/ QUOTE ]

A+ WOULD READ AGAIN
Old 11-07-2007, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not sure what was bannable or post removable in my post. If someone calls the president of the US an idiot the president isn't allowed to kill that person (which is the analogy to being banned) nor can the president silence my strong voice (which is the analogy to removing this post).

[/ QUOTE ]

Too bad you don't understand the difference between a democracy and a dictatorship.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:36 PM

eagarly awaiting this
Old 11-07-2007, 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not sure what was bannable or post removable in my post. If someone calls the president of the US an idiot the president isn't allowed to kill that person (which is the analogy to being banned) nor can the president silence my strong voice (which is the analogy to removing this post).

[/ QUOTE ]

Too bad you don't understand the difference between a democracy and a dictatorship.

[/ QUOTE ]

stand up for your rights 42, how do you think things are changed 4 the better? also could all of the jackals here please stop sidetracking my thread that deals with the issue of selling cars without inspection stickers and registration.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:42 PM

If only there were a government agency or department that dealt with motor vehicles. They would really be the perfect people to talk to about this.

But since there isn't, just take it to a chop-shop. No one will buy it without a registration.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are selling it privately then not being able to bring it for a rest drive is going to be an issue. Inspectionsmection.
Closed Thread