Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions

Old 09-24-2007, 07:06 AM

Default Six-month online HE data using PokerTracker

PokerTracker is an interesting software for online player. It calculates all of my playing hours, win/loss and even all rake during the last six months. Here is my first recording of online (mostly in PokerStars) HE, for the past six months.

Almost 50 hours were played to win current $100, after paying total rake of almost $200. The PokerStars charged $4 per hour in SINGLE table. All numbers are approximated a little bit for easy calculation.

To win $100 during the total 50 hour poker in the last six months, I paid $200 to PokerStar. I found that it is hard to win as much as PokerStars does, since there has been no time when my temporal winning was above $200. Actually my highest record on temporal winning was about $200.

Here are three claims as a beginner.

1)The $100 winning for my valuable 50 hours is not worth to continue playing long-time as a serious player. The $2 hourly winning is less than $4 winning by PokerStars.

2)Paying cash to buy the PT saves me time and money for poker. Without PT, I could not think about posting this column.

3)Playing six tables together online costs about $24 per hour, which is almost same hourly rake in Commerce 5/10 NLHE.

Any comments are welcomed.

Thanks.

-Jay
Old 09-25-2007, 09:51 AM

Default Re: Six-month online HE data using PokerTracker

It seems that this posting is not good here, since there is no reply at all. Sorry I just knew this 2+2 site and did not read any previous relevant postings.

The site manager can erase this column, if needed.

-Jay