Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2007, 07:48 PM

Default siegfriedandroy banned again.

I banned him before but Ryan asked me to give him another shot so I unbanned him. I was out of town for a few days and when I came back to email I had several notifications about his posts. He's back making nonsensical, insulting posts again so I banned him permanently.
Does anyone get anything useful out of him in any other forum?
Old 07-19-2007, 11:35 PM

Default Re: siegfriedandroy banned again.

I think he posts decently in the SH limit forums. He's always seemed pretty reasonable in my interactions with him. I did read a few of those posts though. I can't really defend any of that. Maybe he was drunk or is this how he always posts in SMP? Would you consider changing it to 2 weeks and making it clear in the ban notification that when he comes back his first post in SMP will be his last post on 2+2?
Old 07-22-2007, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think he posts decently in the SH limit forums. He's always seemed pretty reasonable in my interactions with him. I did read a few of those posts though. I can't really defend any of that. Maybe he was drunk or is this how he always posts in SMP? Would you consider changing it to 2 weeks and making it clear in the ban notification that when he comes back his first post in SMP will be his last post on 2+2?

[/ QUOTE ]

If people get something out of him I'm fine with just keeping him out of SMP. My thinking was that I already banned him, reversed it as his last chance, and he's doing the same crap again.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:46 PM

Heh I checked his notes and there was nothing there with my sig on it but for some reason I can't help but think I've banned him before as well.