Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-2007, 07:06 AM

Default Final table Against very aggressive player

I discounted rolled up 6s because another one was exposed. Was my 3 bet a mistake?
Tournament - - Level XV (2,000/4,000), Ante 400, Bring-In 600 (converter)

Seat 1: 16,785
Hero: 13,038
Seat 5: 48,887
Seat 6: 16,929
Seat 8: 36,361

3rd Street - (1.00 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___calls___raises___raises
Hero: J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___raises___raises___calls
Seat 5: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 6: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___brings-in___folds
Seat 8: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___folds

4th Street - (9.30 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___raises___calls
Hero: J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___bets___raises 638 to 4638 and is all-in

5th Street - (6.97 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Hero: J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___all-in

6th Street - (6.97 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Hero: J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___all-in

River - (6.97 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] xx
Hero: J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___all-in

Total pot: (6.97 BB)
Old 07-08-2007, 12:22 PM

Default Re: Final table Against very aggressive player

I think your money is going in no matter what.
Old 07-08-2007, 02:43 PM

There certainly is no way to get AWAY from this hand, barring something crazy, but I'd still play it a little slower. You might get a fold if you raise or bet out on 5th.
Old 07-08-2007, 03:25 PM

Um look at his cards, he raised 4th street. That defined his hand to me. I could have check-called 4th. But I guarantee I cant get him to fold on 5th when that card hits.
Old 07-08-2007, 05:14 PM

When you are down to 3BB in a tournament, all that raising doesn't really have the same meaning that it does in a cash game. Once you put in the 3rd raise on 3rd, it's clear that you've found a hand to go broke with, and he's co-operating by putting you all in, so I don't think his action on 4th is really relevant. What I'm more worried about is the fact that he limp-raised on 3rd, which probably means you're screwed, but what can you do?