Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 01-25-2007, 07:40 PM

Default Just got my Netller debit card

I "applied" for a Neteller card on the evening of the 19th, and it just arrived in the mail today, which is faster than I had expected. I just wanted to toss this nugget out there because I know there are probably other people out there wondering how long it would take for a card to arrive.

Of course, Neteller isn't accepting any phone calls right now so I can't call and ask a live person to request a cancellation of my pending EFT, but I'm one step closer to getting my monies.
Old 01-25-2007, 07:43 PM

Default Re: Just got my Netller debit card

Was this the standard "3 weeks" deal or did you have some VIP expedited delivery?

I applied the next day and still haven't been approved, let alone had it shipped, but this news is still hopeful for me.
Old 01-25-2007, 07:44 PM

Woohoo, hopefully I'll get mine relatively soon. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Thanks for posting this.

Edit: Yeah I'm a "VIP" too, and I got the Email to secs later as well. I guess maybe they auto approve it for VIP's?

In any case, I hope it gets here soon. :P
Old 01-25-2007, 07:44 PM

I'm a VIP but I didn't have to do anything special to get it shipped out. After I applied, I got an email almost instantaneously telling me that I had been approved.
Old 01-25-2007, 07:46 PM

I applied for one about 5 days ago, but when I log into Neteller and click on the the debit card link it says "pending approval". When I applied it said up to 3 weeks for delivery, but do I have to wait until this "pending approval" goes away or is this just some standard message and I should be expecting my card any day now?
Old 01-25-2007, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I applied for one about 5 days ago, but when I log into Neteller and click on the the debit card link it says "pending approval". When I applied it said up to 3 weeks for delivery, but do I have to wait until this "pending approval" goes away or is this just some standard message and I should be expecting my card any day now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Talked to phone support yesterday and they told me its shipped after approval, and there's no way to speed it up. Non-VIP here.
Old 01-25-2007, 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Talked to phone support yesterday and they told me its shipped after approval, and there's no way to speed it up. Non-VIP here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did they mention how long the approval process takes? It's already been almost a week I want my damn card.
Old 01-25-2007, 08:02 PM

No, they didn't indicate how long it would take. They kinda hinted that everyone gets approved but you just have to wait. Not sure what its worth, but that's what I was told.
Old 01-25-2007, 09:31 PM

Phone support is working 24/7 for me without delay even though I get the delay message.
Old 01-26-2007, 04:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess maybe they auto approve it for VIP's?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is definitely not true. I applied 6 days ago, still have not been approved. I emailed VIP 36 hours ago, no response. I called VIP, they said they would "send an email to the debit card department and hopefully that will speed things up". It hasn't. I'm sick of this company.