Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: My Sharkscope stats are off by:
Results, please 5 8.20%
0 % 35 57.38%
1-3 % 13 21.31%
4-6 % 2 3.28%
> 6 % 6 9.84%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 06:00 PM

Default Re: We haven\'t won yet: latest (10/19) cliff\'s notes on AP scandal

...don't feed them good ideas
Old 10-20-2007, 06:01 PM

kind of weird, the spanish version says "scott phillip tom" but the translated english version says "phillip scott tom". the other names are the same in both.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
has anyone contacted the costa rican version of the FBI yet?

[/ QUOTE ]LOL, at Costa Rican version of the FBI, in spite of American beliefs, the FBI is not the worlds police force... Methinks that the equivalent policing authority in Costa Rica is probably on the "take"...

[/ QUOTE ]

for some reason people laughing off "local authority's" role in this pisses me off a little. Why is everyone assuming Costa Rica is corrupt? It may turn out it is but just to assume it doesn't help when their may be a possible avenue for actual recourse.

The fact that the players are gringos in this case may only serve to hurt them. Maybe the local enforcement is jealous or is out to get them. I read an article where Costa Rican authorities raided Calvin Ayer's compound for a allegation of a home poker game. Obv they were out to get him or some reason. Being American hurts you in a lot of the world.

I think people underestimate the possible implications this board can have. We have uncovered more than enough evidence to convict people in an actual court of law. I know I wont be satisfied unless people get the punishment they deserve.

Perhaps someone should let Panama know that they may have an American criminal possibly fleeing to their country soon.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:04 PM

gobbomom, I was going to post a sarcastic response, but please, there are a million companies named Mohawk, please do your research and don't clutter up the thread.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:08 PM

I think we should just keep laughing at the Costa Rican "FBI". And maybe someone should Email them this site. I hear those rogue poker site operators keep HUGE amounts of US currency in their bedroom floorsafes. LOL
Old 10-20-2007, 06:10 PM

as proven by the thai police capturing the internationally wanted pedofile, seemingly corrupt counties are very keen on getting good publicity . If the media is all over someone, there is a much bigger chance that authorities will act upon a criminal offender being in their country.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:12 PM

The aircraft was departing for Cartegena, Columbia when the accident occurred. It attempted to take off resting on the rims only on the right main gear. There are lots of great photos on aviation web sites ( N726JR images). The jet leasing company ( Jet Leasing Corporation) who owns the plane keeps a low profile, and is almost impossible to Google. They are based in Miami.

http://aviation-safety.net/database/...?id=20070903-0
Old 10-20-2007, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hollywood needs to make this into a movie some day. If it goes as deep as some have speculated, they probably will.

carry on

[/ QUOTE ]

We've got a real juicy episode of Masterminds at this point. If anyone ever finds out what really happened.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ticker symbol?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, it's listed under Mohawk. Also, Adanthar, in the info. I was researching on them, it says that they were started on/ by the influence and of a very important New York politician. no name. (Why would a NY politician help set up a Canadian industry?) I'm sorry to say it again, but this goes deep.

[/ QUOTE ]

This may not be correct information from Gobbomom.
There is a Mohawk Industries that trades on the NYSE, but this is their business:

Mohawk is a leading supplier of flooring for both residential and commercial applications. Mohawk offers a complete selection of carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone, vinyl, and rugs. These products are marketed under the premier brands in the industry, which include Mohawk, Karastan, Ralph Lauren, Lees, Bigelow, Dal-Tile, American Olean, Unilin and Quick Step. Mohawk's unique merchandising and marketing assist our customers in creating the consumers' dream. Mohawk provides a premium level of service with its own trucking fleet and over 250 local distribution locations.

I work for a major wirehouse firm, and I have never heard of the the Mohawks that run the servers in Canada being listed here. They could be listed on a Canadien Exchange.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hollywood needs to make this into a movie some day. If it goes as deep as some have speculated, they probably will.

carry on

[/ QUOTE ]

We've got a real juicy episode of Masterminds at this point. If anyone ever finds out what really happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

i [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] that show
Closed Thread