Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 04:30 AM

Default Re: The Power of Prayer

[ QUOTE ]
here are millions of people starving to death right now or dying from viruses or being tortured by oppressive governments and THIS is the time to ask him for something? That is [censored] sick [censored] man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay Dibbs, let's pray for that then. You name the time. If you don't believe in prayer, then what the hell is the point of your negative post? If you do, then why don't you support it? If you think prayer accomplishes nothing, then you have no legitimate argument for where people send their inneffective mutterings. If it accomplishes something, then say so and don't belittle people for trying to use it. If you want to make us all feel bad for not solving every world's problem before trying to keep poker going, then set the example.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I will give you the benifit of doubt and assume this post was a joke.But if you were serious,i will accomidate you,meet you half way.I will pray that you and other christians that feel obligated to force their morals and beliefs on me(see some in our government)will leave me alone to make me own judgements and live my own life.AMENNNNNNNNNNN

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't believe I ever forced my morals on you. Wow, there is a serious misunderstanding in this society. I am a POKER PLAYER who is appalled at the recent legislation. Why are you lumping me with Frist? If you want to break down stereotypes and have a more free, understanding society, start there.

This post isn't a joke. Anyone else who thinks it isn't. Don't respond. So far, all the insulting posts have been illogical.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I will give you the benifit of doubt and assume this post was a joke.But if you were serious,i will accomidate you,meet you half way.I will pray that you and other christians that feel obligated to force their morals and beliefs on me(see some in our government)will leave me alone to make me own judgements and live my own life.AMENNNNNNNNNNN

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't believe I ever forced my morals on you. Wow, there is a serious misunderstanding in this society. I am a POKER PLAYER who is appalled at the recent legislation. Why are you lumping me with Frist? If you want to break down stereotypes and have a more free, understanding society, start there.

This post isn't a joke. Anyone else who thinks it isn't. Don't respond. So far, all the insulting posts have been illogical.

[/ QUOTE ]wasnt talking to you ...and if this isnt a joke im the one insulted
Old 10-03-2006, 04:36 AM

next time look who i replied to before u run your mouth,thank you
Old 10-03-2006, 04:36 AM

You guys are going down. I'm going to pray the [censored] out of this [censored] [censored]. God, if you're listening, [censored] [censored] in the [censored] [censored].

Amen.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wasnt talking to you ...and if this isnt a joke im the one insulted

[/ QUOTE ]

My apologies. I guess I misunderstood what you were saying. I still don't think this is a joke. And... I don't understand why it insults you? Could you explain?
Old 10-03-2006, 04:41 AM

Fair enough , i apologize too if i sounded harsh.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
next time look who i replied to before u run your mouth,thank you

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it is terrificly ironic that the religious groups would want this legislation; yet we are praying to stop it.. haha.. Oh man.. This rules..

I'll hold my mouse and pray with you guys, it certainly can't hurt!

The eternal question... Who Would Jesus Bomb?
Old 10-03-2006, 04:43 AM

hollllllllllllld my hand, I want you to HOOOOOOOLD my HANNNNND
Old 10-03-2006, 04:44 AM

I didnt think i insulted anyone.Thought i explained my thoughts without doing that.But anyways not getting dragged into a religious debate.Im out,take care everyone.
Closed Thread