Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2007, 01:33 PM

Default Jenkem Prop Bet

For those of you who do not already know, "jenkem", (offered referred to as "butt-hash" on the streets) is the usage of fumes from human excrement as a narcotic to inhale and supposedly reach an intense psychoactive high. Learn more jenkem

Naturally I'm fascinated in the growing phenomenon and I propositioned my friend and fellow 2p2er Brian, username "Jailhouse", that he could not and would not be able to ingest enough jenkem fumes to reach a hallucinogenic state. For all we know, the effects of butt-hash are not even real, so we would have to set a time limit or measure of some sort in case the experiment fails. If this threshold is reached, Brian will automatically win the bet. In other words, the purpose of the bet is not simply to get him high off of jenkem fumes, but rather to see if he can fully complete the process behind it.

After some extensive research, (a single google search), I found a site that shows in detail how to use jenkem. butt-hash

The fumes are inhaled through a balloon the same way you would with a whip-it. I figure 3-5 full balloons should be the maximum amount allowed for this bet. If Brian is not tripping after this much, he wins the bet by default. If he vomits or quits, he loses.

What's left is to decide what kind of odd's I should be laying him to complete this act. Now I'm no baller so I'm only willing to put up around $100 of my own money, but I am certain that some of our mutual friends would be willing to match this amount to see him go through with this. At this time, I'm looking at about 5:1 odds against. Does that sound fair?

Two great things about this bet:
1. Brian is a hs/ms lhe player and has plenty of money. He is attempting this prop bet not for financial reasons, but because he is grimy and likes drugs. He also loves a good challenge and hates being told that there is something he cannot do.

2. It gets to be my poop. Tomorrow night I will drink plenty of beer and devour one chili cheese dog after another and on Saturday I will unleash the nastiest dump in human history in a bucket in my backyard. I will tightly cover the bucket in seran wrap and garbage bags so that none of the precious fumes will be lost.

The bet will take place a week from this Saturday. Obviously a trip report with pics will be included.

Wish him luck and let me know if you think any other stipulations should be added. This will be awesome!
Old 11-29-2007, 01:36 PM

Default Re: Jenkem Prop Bet

I Recommend Using This
Old 11-29-2007, 01:38 PM

How are you going to get the fumes in a balloon?
Old 11-29-2007, 01:42 PM

let us gogogogogogogogo
Old 11-29-2007, 01:43 PM

I think leaving the balloon over the top of the empty bottle will over time allow it to fill. I don't have all the details worked out yet and there is no doubt that this will be a messy procedure and set up. It would have to be as it deals with the transfer of human feces and urine.

look at the pictures on that second website
Old 11-29-2007, 02:05 PM

Did you really chose your screen name based on a mixture of fecal matter and urine?
Old 11-29-2007, 02:19 PM

I think that after the whole thing you two frisky boys should make a 2guys1cup video for BBV4life's entertainment.
Old 11-29-2007, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think that after the whole thing you two frisky boys should make a 2guys1cup video for BBV4life's entertainment.

[/ QUOTE ]

what kind of odds are you laying?
Old 11-29-2007, 02:24 PM

How are you going to verify whether or not he is tripping?

KJS
Old 11-29-2007, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How are you going to verify whether or not he is tripping?

[/ QUOTE ]

It won't really matter if he is or isn't. If he doesn't finish the amount of balloons he loses. The trip or high will hopefully be a beneficiary from the experiment.