Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: At what age did you become/declare yourself a theist?
0-10 3 27.27%
11-15 2 18.18%
16-20 1 9.09%
21-25 2 18.18%
26-30 1 9.09%
31-35 2 18.18%
35+ 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-12-2007, 03:59 PM

Default Re: BBV TAKES OVER TEH INTERWEB DRAWINGS

Nice save.

<font color="white"> Lori </font>
Old 09-12-2007, 04:06 PM

lol @ those "framing [H] and others posts" when they're reading this thread. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

There's a post about bbv4l on the drawballfans.com forum.
Old 09-12-2007, 04:07 PM

i don't worry about dbf.com, they are our friends. I think the flipping and stuff they do is pretty cool.
Old 09-12-2007, 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol @ those "framing [H] and others posts" when they're reading this thread. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

what does it say?
Old 09-12-2007, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what does it say?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I've not read through the entire thread you guys have over there yet. Seems like your start was all about attacking every logo you could find with a nice dash of racial insults on the Star of David and whatnot. Fortunately it looks as though many of you are really about making your logo and not so much about attacking things.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I still don't get it. I'm gonna go mess with them. ;D

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah not good to be messin' with others work. It's not a graffitti board like orginally mentioned in their forum. It's a global contribution to art. Be productive, not destructive.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-12-2007, 04:39 PM

TELL THEM WE WANT TO BE FRIENDS AND THAT WE WILL HAVE PEACE LOVE AND CHOCOLATE MILK TOGETHER.
Old 09-12-2007, 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
TELL THEM WE WANT TO BE FRIENDS AND THAT WE WILL HAVE PEACE LOVE AND CHOCOLATE MILK TOGETHER.

[/ QUOTE ]

done
Old 09-12-2007, 04:44 PM

They could take us out pretty easily if they chose, i'd proceed with caution and cease with the trickiness and framing.

Plus, I have an idea. It's an offshoot of an idea somebody had earlier. I think we should change the green to black, and just leave the black alone. Only maintain the black, the white, and a black border around the letters. It will be vandal proof, and the joke will be on the attackers because they'll be actually contributing to making the letters a smorgasbord of color.
Old 09-12-2007, 04:46 PM

Thanks for quoting me from DBF. Hi all - MixManSC from DrawBallFans.com. I'm a moderator of that site and as some of you already know - it's a small site. DBF is comprised of quite a few artists and a lot of members from other forums such as myself. I'm the one behind the [H]. Keep things civil and you all will probably end up with some help with your logo. Things like tagging [H], VIP, etc on other logos to try and start battles, please... you don't think you are the first to try that do you? All of the groups who maintain the larger logos know better. Aside from that you will find that the DBF members can be very helpful or very unhelpful. It's up to you. I will say that with so many members with infinite ink that attempting destroy or vandalize any of our member logos is a huge waste of ink but if you enjoy buckets of fail have at it.

All that being said - I am impressed with what you have accomplished. Creating and maintaining a larger logo on drawball is a lot of work. Constant vandalism is inevitable and constant cleanup is needed to keep it up. Good work so far. I really do hope there are more good members here than bad as I'd prefer us to all be on good terms. No you don't "need" us and we are aware of that. At the same time there is also no need to be "against" each other either. Glad to see a couple of your members over at DBF. Peace brotha's.

Mix

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what does it say?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I've not read through the entire thread you guys have over there yet. Seems like your start was all about attacking every logo you could find with a nice dash of racial insults on the Star of David and whatnot. Fortunately it looks as though many of you are really about making your logo and not so much about attacking things.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I still don't get it. I'm gonna go mess with them. ;D

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah not good to be messin' with others work. It's not a graffitti board like orginally mentioned in their forum. It's a global contribution to art. Be productive, not destructive.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-12-2007, 04:48 PM

but what about the chocolate milk?