Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 05-02-2007, 10:08 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The table felt colors are showing up now but the auto chip reloading feature is not working (this is really the only feature I intend to use).

[/ QUOTE ]

Give me a little info so I can help...

How did you get the felt colors to work?

Does the "display stack info" feature work for you (enabled on the display tab. Move your mouse to the left of the player's stack numbers and a tooltip should pop up with the stack sizes.

What are your reload settings on the chips tab?
Do your settings now get saved and restored when you restart? (like if you change the auto-reload chip values)
Does manual reload work?
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

To get the felt colors to work I followed your advice and deleted all FTS files from my computer re-installed the program, ran as administrator and then copy pasted the lines you provided me with earlier in this thread. The "display stack info" does not work properly, when I put my mouse over a players stack the only information that shows up is their Player ID and stack size. All the reload settings are still on the default except "auto reload point" which I changed to 99.9%. The settings are saved and restored when I restart. When I click the click wheel on my mouse the reload chips window comes up, if I press the "m" button on my keyboard an "m" just comes up in the chat box.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The table felt colors are showing up now but the auto chip reloading feature is not working (this is really the only feature I intend to use).

[/ QUOTE ]

Give me a little info so I can help...

How did you get the felt colors to work?

Does the "display stack info" feature work for you (enabled on the display tab. Move your mouse to the left of the player's stack numbers and a tooltip should pop up with the stack sizes.

What are your reload settings on the chips tab?
Do your settings now get saved and restored when you restart? (like if you change the auto-reload chip values)
Does manual reload work?
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

To get the felt colors to work I followed your advice and deleted all FTS files from my computer re-installed the program, ran as administrator and then copy pasted the lines you provided me with earlier in this thread. The "display stack info" does not work properly, when I put my mouse over a players stack the only information that shows up is their Player ID and stack size. All the reload settings are still on the default except "auto reload point" which I changed to 99.9%. The settings are saved and restored when I restart. When I click the click wheel on my mouse the reload chips window comes up, if I press the "m" button on my keyboard an "m" just comes up in the chat box.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey breath,
Please send me an email (my address is on the FTS doc webpage in the registration section).
I'd like to get this working for you a little quicker than this is going.
If you have instant messaging let me know and perhaps we can debug this problem in real time.
Thanks,
nano
Old 05-04-2007, 09:49 AM

I found a bit odd thing...
When i start the FullTiltShortcuts.exe from "my computer" the table felt color is correct. But if i make a shortcut of FullTiltShortcuts.exe and place it in the start-meny the feltcolor is all wrong. Wery strange.. And i have only one version of FTS installed.

The last problem i have is with the "OSD"
If i play ex 4 tables and typing in a raise on one table (but not hit the raise buttom) and then a make another action on another table and then go back to the first table then the typed in raise is gone and the standard raise is theire instead.
I hope u understand what i mean [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
I have noticed that this just happen when the "OSD % of Pot" and/or "Betting info tooltis" is checked. When just "OSD $" is checked it works fine.
Old 05-04-2007, 11:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I found a bit odd thing...
When i start the FullTiltShortcuts.exe from "my computer" the table felt color is correct. But if i make a shortcut of FullTiltShortcuts.exe and place it in the start-meny the feltcolor is all wrong. Wery strange.. And i have only one version of FTS installed.

[/ QUOTE ]

A few other users have had a similiar problem, but I'm not able to duplicate it on my computer. Please go to your start menu, right click on the FTS, and check the properties. Look in the "Start In" field and see if it is the same as where you have the program installed.

I am able to duplicate what you are seeing if I erase the contents of the "start in" field.

Let me know what you find, as I'd like to figure this one out.

[ QUOTE ]

The last problem i have is with the "OSD"
If i play ex 4 tables and typing in a raise on one table (but not hit the raise buttom) and then a make another action on another table and then go back to the first table then the typed in raise is gone and the standard raise is theire instead.
I hope u understand what i mean [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
I have noticed that this just happen when the "OSD % of Pot" and/or "Betting info tooltis" is checked. When just "OSD $" is checked it works fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you move to a different table (and betting displays are enabled), the program pushes the "pot" button to read that value and make some calculations to display the pot size info. So if you leave a table and come back to it, the software repeats the calculation and puts the original bet amount back in the box. So what you are seeing is normal operation if you leave and come back to a table.
Old 05-05-2007, 05:57 PM

Hi Nano,

Love your software but I can't bring myself to buy it because the only feature I use is the reload feature. Would you ever consider doing a smaller app with just that feature? Seems you're the only one who has a working reloader, which I suppose is more reason not do it seperately I'd guess? haha.

Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.
thanks
Old 05-07-2007, 06:14 PM

New Version 0.71 -- 5/7/07

1. Added Pending Tables Queue and Auto move to pending table mode
2. Added key to open SnGs and a key to open SnG1
3. Added Green Highlight bar on the currently active table
4. Added Clear Betting Window Key
5. Fold key will now also activate many of the common FT buttons (JoinWaitListButton, JoinWaitingListButton, PlayNowButton, DealMeInButton, ImBackButton)
6. Changed Dialog box closing routines so they don't use image recognition.
7. Added feature where the mouse will move to a known place on the table when a different table is activated (e.g. with with pending table queue). The mouse positions are user selected on the Table Tab.
8. Added option to auto close all sng tables (after you win or bust out)
9. Added key control to close all Tournament/sng lobbies
10. Added checkbox to "Auto Click I'm Ready" on tournament/sng tables
11. FTS will now work with play money tables.
12. Play money SnGs can be now opened with the buttons on the SnG tab.
13. Added keys to Cascade and Tile Tables

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .

Sign up here for an automated email from me (using Google Groups) when new versions of FTS are released. This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.

nanochip
Old 05-07-2007, 11:14 PM

new update is messed up. It keeps grabbing my mouse and putting it in the bottom right corner to the left of the bet amount box whenever i click a table. Very annoying. it also takes the reload window and snaps it to the top left corner of the table when it auto reloads, very distracting when I am playing 8 tables.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
new update is messed up. It keeps grabbing my mouse and putting it in the bottom right corner to the left of the bet amount box whenever i click a table. Very annoying. it also takes the reload window and snaps it to the top left corner of the table when it auto reloads, very distracting when I am playing 8 tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try disabling the "Auto move to next table with pending action" on the Tables Tab. You may not want to use that feature if using a mouse

The chip reloader now moves the get chip dialog box to the top left of the table... this was needed to allow the reloader to work with medium and small tables (it has to get the dialog box out of the way so that it can read your stack size, using image recognition). I'll change it so that it only moves it on the medium and small tables in the next revision.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Try disabling the "Auto move to next table with pending action" on the Tables Tab. You may not want to use that feature if using a mouse

The chip reloader now moves the get chip dialog box to the top left of the table... this was needed to allow the reloader to work with medium and small tables (it has to get the dialog box out of the way so that it can read your stack size, using image recognition). I'll change it so that it only moves it on the medium and small tables in the next revision.

[/ QUOTE ]

That option isn't enabled, but it still snaps the mouse to that position.
Old 05-08-2007, 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Love your software but I can't bring myself to buy it because the only feature I use is the reload feature. Would you ever consider doing a smaller app with just that feature? Seems you're the only one who has a working reloader, which I suppose is more reason not do it seperately I'd guess? haha.

Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

[/ QUOTE ]
Never hurts to ask [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Sorry, but it's just too much work supporting and maintaining different versions.
nano