Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2007, 06:04 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
This is odd, I downloaded the new version and it still doesn't work. Instead of at line 120, I get it at line 124 with the rest of the error message being the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sirasoni:
I'm not sure what is causing this for you... What windows operating system are you using?

Are you using a recent version of AutoHotKey?

Please confirm that you have all of the Full Tilt Shortcuts files in one folder. There should be about 43 files, most starting with "image". Plus the main script file - FullTiltShortcuts.ahk

You say that after "extracting" you get the error. Do you mean after "starting" the program you get the error (when you double click on FullTiltShortcuts.ahk)?
Old 01-08-2007, 06:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm having a difficult time duplicating this, but if you could check whether this does seem to happen when action is quick, and whether the Display Bet info box has a chance to refresh (disappear and re-appear before you get the previous pot value, it would help me out. tnx
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Nano- I will start looking to see if it is only happening when action is quick. However, I do not have the Display Bet info box checked. Should I turn it on from now on when I play and see if it disappears and re-appears?
Old 01-08-2007, 06:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I will start looking to see if it is only happening when action is quick. However, I do not have the Display Bet info box checked. Should I turn it on from now on when I play and see if it disappears and re-appears?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, If the box disappears and re-appears right before your turn to act, then it should be refreshing the pot size value correctly. If it doesn't have a chance to disappear right before action gets to you, then it will indicate that action was too quick for it to refresh. That will give visual clue to confirm what I think the problem is.

I had a problem in the past, where the pot size value was being read as the bet value that Full Tilt initially sets your bet value to. So if you could confirm that the pot size value you are getting (when it errors) is the pot value from the previous street as opposed to the bet value, that would also help... ahhh, the nitty gritty of debugging [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-08-2007, 12:40 PM

Nano-
1. It def only happens when I try to bet quickly. Once it messes up the first time for that betting round though, it does not matter how long I take, it still is off when I try re-clicking it.

2. I tried playing with the "display pot value" turned on and it was distracting. As someone else said earlier, it also looked like it was trying to click the pot button a bunch of times.

3. When error in bet size occurs, it does seem to be the bet from the previous street. I cannot confirm that 100% though yet.

4. If it helps at all, the pot sized bet amount has not errored for me when someone else bets ahead of me and I raise them.

Let me know how else I can help.
Old 01-08-2007, 06:05 PM

I use 4 monitors. XP.

First... I like this program...... the older version. I removed the new one after three hours when:

(1) When a seat was vacated on a table where I was next inline, the FTP join panel is hidden behind whatever table is open on Monitor #1 and I would have to reduce that table to taskbar in order to join the table on monitor #3.

(2) I could not get MButton to work 3/4 pot bets for the life of me. I have a three button Logitech NOT using Intellpoint... just standard mouse. I could push it and it would get a figure... not necessarily ¾ ..... then if i pushed repeatedly , it would go up in 3SB increments.

(3) I couldn't drag my PAHUD main table from monitor to monitor unless I did it an inch at a time. At times, dragging tables to diffrent monitors was not an option either.

My ideal program would be just like _dave_ wrote for Party with wheel increments, right click ¾, MBtton full pot. I've been using your script for a few months now as I NEED the wheel increments. _dave_'s new program for FTP has issues for me because I'm using 4 monitors.

Just thot I would send a "bug" report. Love the program.... just for the wheel alone. Anything else is gravy.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:34 PM

Suerte:
Thanks for the help!!!

I think I have the problem narrowed down. I'm testing now, and hope to have a new version later tonight.
nanochip
Old 01-08-2007, 11:27 PM

Que?
Old 01-08-2007, 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Que?

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to upgrade your AHK to the latest version.

SubStr() function was only added a version or two ago.
Old 01-09-2007, 04:25 AM

Version 0.35 1/8/07 - BETA VERSION - MANY CHANGES WERE MADE TO THE CODE

1. Added #SingleInstance force, to allow easier re-loading of this script
2. Fixed Bug in the Fixed Bet code, where it would not always get the correct Pot Size Amount.
3. Changed code so that the user's mouse has to be over the table that the user wants to act upon (previously action was taken on the "Active" Full Tilt Table)
4. Minor Fixes and Improvements

Download here .
Documentation is here .
Old 01-09-2007, 04:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
(1) When a seat was vacated on a table where I was next inline, the FTP join panel is hidden behind whatever table is open on Monitor #1 and I would have to reduce that table to taskbar in order to join the table on monitor #3.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what feature of FTS you believe is causing this, or how this is related to FTS. Perhaps the Activate Table on MouseOver? You can turn it off in the options if you like.

[ QUOTE ]
(2) I could not get MButton to work 3/4 pot bets for the life of me. I have a three button Logitech NOT using Intellpoint... just standard mouse. I could push it and it would get a figure... not necessarily ¾ ..... then if i pushed repeatedly , it would go up in 3SB increments.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what you have tried... there is some help for this on the FTS doc page. When I tested with a Logitech mouse, I used the logitech software called Setpoint that is available from logitech. In Setpoint I changed the Middle button to be generic and it worked fine.

I just tried a little test with it again.... in the fixed bet slot I put "MButton" and ".75" in the Bet Amount (without the quotes, of course).

[ QUOTE ]
(3) I couldn't drag my PAHUD main table from monitor to monitor unless I did it an inch at a time. At times, dragging tables to diffrent monitors was not an option either.

[/ QUOTE ]

FTS should not affect you moving windows around. I've never experienced anything like that and no one else has mentioned anything. I'm not saying it couldn't happened... I've seen a lot stranger things [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]