Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing

Old 11-23-2007, 06:28 AM

Default Re: Dow Theory Confirmed SELL signal today

Jey dazraf69!

I had a FEELING that is what you were getting at.... so I didnt want to comment before I was sure.....and do appreciate your interest in my advice in the TRADING side of the stock market.

As I have said before I will NOT reco specific stocks...but I would LOVE to start a THREAD/sub catagory to address EVERY aspect of TRADING/Stock selection issue that I know of ...that would truly help you guys formulate decisions helped by my 20+ yrs of experience,and become SUCCESSFUL traders/investors day over day,year over year.

I am OBVIOUSLY depending/would appreciate others participation,ideas,input,feedback,etc as well

If ANY of you guys are offended or not interested or just "hate the idea"...just holla" now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I am leaving for Las Vegas later early TOMM. morning.In fact besides going out there to "hopefully" buy/close on a new vacation home that I have been discussing on other threads...I also am more than likely playing in the Venetian NPL series and Bellagio 5D events with some CASH games in between.(so I dont know how much time I will have the next few weeks)

BUT....I am contacting AHNULD (or other MODS please chime in) NOW to ask about starting a "STOCK MARKET TRADING" thread if possible...so we can keep it somewhat organized,and everthing is in ONE basic place?

Stephen [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2007, 11:06 AM

I like the idea. I've been shall we say short term oriented for awhile. Recently I've taken some positions in mortgage reits that deal with agency MBS exclusively. They're doing fairly well and definitly in investment in an idea and I'm holding longer term maybe.
Old 11-23-2007, 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like the idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

My only hope/suggestion is to make it such that, we are focused on the educational aspect (much like you would find in a book) rather than "what do you think about this stock" type thread. The difference of course would be first person perspective.
Old 11-23-2007, 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I like the idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

My only hope/suggestion is to make it such that, we are focused on the educational aspect (much like you would find in a book) rather than "what do you think about this stock" type thread. The difference of course would be first person perspective.

[/ QUOTE ]

As I have said before just from a disclosure POV....I would make it EXETREMLY educational for all types of investors [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2007, 02:54 PM

ugh, I can't take it anymore, I'm not reading any more of your posts when you are capitalizing every other word.
Old 11-23-2007, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ugh, I can't take it anymore, I'm not reading any more of your posts when you are capitalizing every other word.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK......THAT ENDS THIS IDEA/SUGGESTION

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2007, 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering I have yet to see one contributing post by crushinfelt in BFI, I hope you reconsider.
Old 11-23-2007, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering I have yet to see one contributing post by crushinfelt in BFI, I hope you reconsider.

[/ QUOTE ]

Naaah....unfortunately 2+2 continues to be littered with vermon like crushinfelt whether it be on the HSNL forums, where I have had many a battle with the kiddie patrols before over the same chit....and I guess it even permeates the BFI forum as well.

I wont waste my time in what I thought would be quite helpful as well as constructive.I was looking foward to this,as Ahnuld the mod,responded positively to me via PM this afternoon

We will see what CF contributes to BFI going foward,so I can disect his input under a [censored] microscope,but wasting my time dealing with this crap isnt what it was intended to be

Its a real shame how most internet forums suck bigtime,no matter what subject line they specialize in or how many other members enjoy them.

It seems if it aint this douchebag CF worrying about using capital letters....others will crash the party anyway

The anonymous ability to post makes these forums make them a breeding ground for azzholes like this.

If 95% of these [censored] jerkoffs had to spend just $10 a month....this and most good sites would rid themselves of these non-contributing dicks
Stephen Feraca [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2007, 07:08 PM

Im not gonna ban CF or anything but I would appreciate it if you toned it down a little and tried to post a bit more respectfully crushin.
Old 11-23-2007, 10:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We will see what CF contributes ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Not worth your time, mine or anyone elses. I don't use the ignore user feature but I refrain from reading some people's posts no matter what they post. He's one that I do now

[ QUOTE ]
.... It seems if it aint this douchebag CF ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Got that right.

[ QUOTE ]
The anonymous ability to post makes these forums make them a breeding ground for azzholes like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

A guy by the name of John Feeney who has a PHD in psychology wrote about the psychology of such posters awhile back (he also wrote a book about poker published by 2+2). Definitely some issues with self esteem.

[ QUOTE ]
If 95% of these [censored] jerkoffs had to spend just $10 a month....this and most good sites would rid themselves of these non-contributing dicks

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree totally. I subscribe to a pay site for the markets and the signal to noise ratio is sooooooo much higher.