Old 10-22-2007, 09:45 AM
Suigin406 Suigin406 is offline

Location: fire isiah and minaya
Default Re: Email from AP ( I swear this is undoctored except fpr my address)

tell alfonzo to go [censored] himself
Old 10-22-2007, 10:08 AM
XHitman014 XHitman014 is offline

The 1st level of CS has probably been kept completely in the dark regarding the issue. I wouldn't be surprised if his boss isn't even aware. No one knew wtf was going on at Enron until it hit the big networks even though things were being leaked out on the web. Not everyone reads 2+2 every day. Ask to talk to his supervisor or copy & paste the Letter on BluffMagazine into the email. Being courteous to CS-type people gets things done a lot faster, believe me.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:11 AM
augie_ augie_ is offline

Location: Peoria, IL

what a JOKE
Old 10-22-2007, 11:08 AM
apefish apefish is offline

Location: To the pain

[ QUOTE ]
tell alfonzo to go [censored] himself

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but it's unlikely he will know what that means by looking at the notes of Sheets' account.
Old 10-22-2007, 11:27 AM
davidlong14 davidlong14 is offline

Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

...hahahahahahahahahahaha...
Old 10-22-2007, 11:29 AM
miajag miajag is offline

Location: Bawlmer, hon

This reminds me of how Lord Nelson dressed himself at The Battle of Trafalgar.

lol
Old 10-22-2007, 11:31 AM
lapoker17 lapoker17 is offline

Location: FEELING YOU

wow gildwulf. dennis miller ref is sick.
Old 10-22-2007, 11:31 AM
Sponger. Sponger. is offline

Location: San Diego

[ QUOTE ]
Old 10-22-2007, 11:33 AM
LGs0pHT LGs0pHT is offline

[x] You can learn about our site integrity by visiting the link below:
http://www.absolutepokercheats.com/
Old 10-22-2007, 11:35 AM
prodonkey prodonkey is offline

Location: underrating women on teh interweb

this doesn't seem that shocking.. their CS reps prolly know next to nothing about all this. It's most likely being kept hush hush in the management and security team that has to deal with it.