Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2007, 03:11 PM

Default Tuff Fish trip report - Prologue

A full trip report will follow complete with pictures of me standing in the pouring rain at the Iwo Jima monument.

If we, the online poker community. want poker accepted as a skill game and legally sanctioned, we can have it.

But everyone of us has to get off our duff and DO OUR PART. This trip opened my eyes to the fact that a decent sized group of very dedicated folks can win their cause. I'll try to gather my thoughts together for a later post, But we must press hard for what we want. Rest assured, those who don't want us to have online poker, for economic or other reasons WILL press hard for their results.

Got home OK. Our house was very near the fires, but unharmed. I am not sure how our area missed getting scorched, but I will take it. Daughterfish was home and did excellent work gathering up our important papers, albums, even my B & M poker money I had stashed in my sock drawer.

There is soot and ashes everywhere and the whole place smells like the inside of a chimney. I am quite surprized they are having the Charger game here. The air is not very good anywhere I have been. Maybe it is better down in Mission Valley.

Much to do, and I have to catch up on the latest news here. I will try to get my trip report done in a couple of days.

Later,

Tuff