Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2007, 09:59 AM

Default Re: My top 12 in order

I just don't see the talent, either. I haven't seen this week's episode yet, but I just don't see it with him.
Old 03-01-2007, 10:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
2 Melody Doolittle
3 Craig Richardson
5 Stephany Edwards
8 Jordan Sparks

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you watching the same show I'm watching?
Old 03-01-2007, 11:07 AM

I haven't seen the second round of shows, since they don't screen here in the UK till tomorrow. What's your list?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2 Melody Doolittle
3 Craig Richardson
5 Stephany Edwards
8 Jordan Sparks

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-01-2007, 11:35 AM

This is who I think will make the top twelve (ranked best to worst) . . . not who SHOULD make it . . . but who WILL make it.

Top 6 girls

Melinda - will win
Jordon - will get better each week
Stephanie - needs to get some grass roots support to make it
Lakisha - genre nights will hurt her
Sabrina - already as good as she will get
Antonella - should totally be gone . . but America won't let her

Top 6 guys

Blake - easily the best of the boys
Chris R - unique voice . . . has good support
Brandon - if he makes it through tonight . . and then let's someone else pick his songs
Chris S - average voice - good personality
Sundance - based purely on his dial-idol scores - ie. he has supporters
Phil S - needs to stop with the sappy songs
Old 03-01-2007, 11:39 AM

I was referring to the fact that none of these people exist.
[ QUOTE ]
I haven't seen the second round of shows, since they don't screen here in the UK till tomorrow. What's your list?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2 Melody Doolittle
3 Craig Richardson
5 Stephany Edwards
8 Jordan Sparks

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-01-2007, 12:24 PM

At this point I'd go with Melinda as the front runner. I think she'll prove to be most versatile week to week (theme shows, etc.) and when a stylist takes over, her image will most likely improve.
Old 03-01-2007, 01:07 PM

ZOMG I WILL KILL MYSELF NOW?!?!?!!?1

[ QUOTE ]
I was referring to the fact that none of these people exist.
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2 Melody Doolittle
3 Craig Richardson
5 Stephany Edwards
8 Jordan Sparks

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-01-2007, 01:37 PM

I'm not going to rank them but I will give you my view on where they stand in my eyes right now.

Group 1. Melinda - Heads above the rest. She has shown both the diva in her and the softer side. She nailed both.

Group 2. Jordin and Sabrina. Some think Jordin was off last night but I loved it. She has great potential and will keep improving each week but wont catch Melinda due to age and experience. Sabrina surprised me last night. That performance moved her up the list. I could see myself listening to that on the radio.

Group 3. LaKisha. She can belt it out with the best of them. In week 1 she was absolutely awesome except for that final note. I cringed at the very end of that song. Last night did not sound good at all to me. She sounded off.

Group 4. Brandon and Blake. I like Brandon but he has chosen poor songs that do not allow him to show what he can do. Blake is interesting. I do not like his type of music but he is entertaining.

Group 5. Chris S, Sundance, and Leslie. Chris S is just okay. I have liked most of his songs but he just does not stand out enough to me to move him up the list. I have a love-hate for Sundance. I love him when he does his blues thing but hate him when he does not. Not enough consistency in him. Also listening to his interviews, it seems he is just along for the ride at this point. He keeps mentioning he didn't think he would get this far. I really like Leslie and would move her up the list if she actually had a chance. I like her style. She is low on the list because she has no real shot to win this thing but none-the-less I like her music.

Group 6. The rest. Nothing worth mentioning.
Old 03-01-2007, 01:47 PM

What about Stephanie?

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not going to rank them but I will give you my view on where they stand in my eyes right now.

Group 1. Melinda - Heads above the rest. She has shown both the diva in her and the softer side. She nailed both.

Group 2. Jordin and Sabrina. Some think Jordin was off last night but I loved it. She has great potential and will keep improving each week but wont catch Melinda due to age and experience. Sabrina surprised me last night. That performance moved her up the list. I could see myself listening to that on the radio.

Group 3. LaKisha. She can belt it out with the best of them. In week 1 she was absolutely awesome except for that final note. I cringed at the very end of that song. Last night did not sound good at all to me. She sounded off.

Group 4. Brandon and Blake. I like Brandon but he has chosen poor songs that do not allow him to show what he can do. Blake is interesting. I do not like his type of music but he is entertaining.

Group 5. Chris S, Sundance, and Leslie. Chris S is just okay. I have liked most of his songs but he just does not stand out enough to me to move him up the list. I have a love-hate for Sundance. I love him when he does his blues thing but hate him when he does not. Not enough consistency in him. Also listening to his interviews, it seems he is just along for the ride at this point. He keeps mentioning he didn't think he would get this far. I really like Leslie and would move her up the list if she actually had a chance. I like her style. She is low on the list because she has no real shot to win this thing but none-the-less I like her music.

Group 6. The rest. Nothing worth mentioning.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-01-2007, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

What about Stephanie?

[/ QUOTE ]

I liked her the first week but didn't like her last night. I just think she falls behind the others in her demographic. That means for me she isn't a factor. I realize she is quite popular in here but I just don't get her. I grouped her with the rest.