Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2007, 10:03 PM

Default Re: Election! - The Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going, sorry for sucking today (and yesterday). I still can't "show all."

I think my question to fnord and the rest of everyone that will be voted for is very important (especially for shorty):
If you are a regular villager, should I day-kill you?

[/ QUOTE ]
if i am a regular villager, i would not mind being day-killed, but (a) i may not be and (b) i hope you trust me enough to think i am villager.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:05 PM

blah, I don't want to be elected. So yes, I wasted my vote today, but you're all wasting your votes too, so it's moot. I'm going out instead of sticking around, because seriously, when I give my opinions, I get overruled and then insulted by econophile (LOL I'M NOT A TEAM PLAYER, BUT YOU'VE MADE LIKE 3 POSTS?)

So yea, it'd probably be smart for the village to kill dmk, shortline or mets. If I was on the electorate, I'd probably kill one of these people.

In future days I'll just post my list and not say anymore, because so many people are complaining about my posts. Ok then. Village walks this game easily anyways
Old 01-18-2007, 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm going, sorry for sucking today (and yesterday). I still can't "show all."

I think my question to fnord and the rest of everyone that will be voted for is very important (especially for shorty):
If you are a regular villager, should I day-kill you?

[/ QUOTE ]
if i am a regular villager, i would not mind being day-killed, but (a) i may not be and (b) i hope you trust me enough to think i am villager.

[/ QUOTE ]
Shorty, you're way too good a wolf for me to actually trust you until you get seer-cleared/roleclaim. That said, that wasn't too bad of an answer.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

So yea, it'd probably be smart for the village to kill dmk, shortline or mets. If I was on the electorate, I'd probably kill one of these people.

[/ QUOTE ]
veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery interesting list of people.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i dont understand at all how people are not voting the confirmeds.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought voj, bluff, and clown weren't going to be around?

[/ QUOTE ]

doesnt matter to me. MDD is a villager. So if he is the only one there, he makes the vote. I dont see the problem

I still see it more of a problem to put possible wolves on the electorate. I keep saying that over and over and for some reason, people think that makes me wolfy. It is wolfy to want to vote confirmed villagers into the council, go figure. I have asked for explanations how it makes more sense to vote for possible villagers than confirmed ones and have gotten no answers. If we vote in a wolf, and then they kill a confirmed villager --- the wolves have a decent piece of the council ... if we vote in 2 wolves, and one of wdc or fnord is a wolf (which is still very unlikely) then we are pretty pwned

I dont care if clown bluff and voj wont be here .... i still think we should be voting 2 of them in with mdd

but now it is getting late, nobody but mdd has a majority, there will be votebuying, cupcake eating, etc and none of us villagers will know what the [censored] happened. We will know nothing. And for some reason, only fnord, wdc, herbie and myself felt this way. Well a few others did (such as chim) but only the 4 of us were very vocal about it

Whatever we do peoples lets make it decisive .... dont let the rolebuyers affect this. And please make sure we elect at least one of the confirms along with mdd ---- i would still prefer both but it appears to be too late for that

[ QUOTE ]
blah, I don't want to be elected. So yes, I wasted my vote today, but you're all wasting your votes too, so it's moot. I'm going out instead of sticking around, because seriously, when I give my opinions, I get overruled and then insulted by econophile (LOL I'M NOT A TEAM PLAYER, BUT YOU'VE MADE LIKE 3 POSTS?)

In future days I'll just post my list and not say anymore, because so many people are complaining about my posts. Ok then. Village walks this game easily anyways

[/ QUOTE ]
Your posts are fine. I think we're all just a bit testy because none of us really care that much about this game, because it'd take a ridiculously stupid village to screw this one up. BTW, who'd stephenH pass his legacy to?

oh and jeremy. He's a wolf. Kill him too.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

does this mean you think dmk is a wolf shorty?
Old 01-18-2007, 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
oh and jeremy. He's a wolf. Kill him too.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmm.. I'd be happy to threaten day-killings on any number of these people. Or you.

I'm just going to shove this win down wolfia throats tomorrow and especially saturday, ok?
Old 01-18-2007, 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

does this mean you think dmk is a wolf shorty?

[/ QUOTE ]
you haven't been reading my posts at all, eh?