Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2007, 03:11 AM

Default Re: Update real time...

I'm gonna jolt awake tonight while sinking to sleep with "looks like" reverberating through my head.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:19 AM

Default Re: \"Official\" Live at the Bike thread (week of 2/6 - World HU Champ.)

Not to sound like a broken record here, but how can we watch this? I have been trying all day with no luck. And now it is late enough that I thought it'd be in the archives, but it isn't. Any help would be appreciated.

-Galvanic-
Old 02-07-2007, 04:26 AM

Default Re: Update real time...

"It looks like one of them has three jacks, and the other one has a flush draw"

Great fun!

I feel bad for them, but also for the customers. Hopefully it's better tomorrow.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:52 AM

Default Re: \"Official\" Live at the Bike thread (week of 2/6 - World HU Champ.)

[ QUOTE ]
And now it is late enough that I thought it'd be in the archives, but it isn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

The shows won't be available through the archive until after the entire event is over. That's my understanding at this point, at least.
Old 02-07-2007, 05:05 AM

Thanks mate.

-Galvanic-
Old 02-07-2007, 05:48 AM

Hey guys,

Boy that last round was pretty brutal. It was very difficult for Boston and I to see the flops and I realize that the shot was from far away. Later on today we are supposed to be back to normal. I know that the entire technical staff is still at Crystal working to make sure that we can put out an acceptable show to our paying subscribers.

On a personal note these technical difficulties really tear me apart inside. I'm a control freak and not having control over the show sometimes drives me crazy. I truly believe though that we will be ready to go for the second round. I know there are no excuses--all I can tell you is that I am putting my heart and soul into this project and when we get back later today we'll put out one of the best poker events that anyone has ever seen.

Bart
Old 02-07-2007, 06:55 AM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 02-07-2007, 11:06 AM

Thanks for keeping in touch Bart, I am sure you will get it right this time around.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:13 AM

This was unacceptable, what went from a great idea into a total fiasco, for everyone involved. The least you could do for all of us who paitently waited yesterday (with no updates mind you) is get the goddamn show in the archives ASAP. All of us who waited over 4 hours for programming deserve to see this before the results are all over everywhere (thanks Bostin for the spoilers, wtf??) Not to mention it would be nice for us to catch up on the action before/if the second round starts today. Way to take a cool concept and completely ruin it, nicely done guys.
I cannot believe the incompentence of the whole production. Joker gaming? At least they got the Joke part right. Here's to hoping you redeem yourselves today (I'm not holding my breath) Good luck.
Old 02-07-2007, 01:35 PM

Phmtm-
I'd bet you are even mad at your mother for having you?
Ease up dude. At least your not out ten grand like half of the field from yesterday. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]