Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2007, 03:19 AM

Default Re: Arrested at Foxwoods and banned for life

lol okay tough guy - you sound ridiculous. Did you calmly and confidently decline the speeding ticket that night, too?

Although, your story reminds me of the time I killed a man. With an axe. Right in front of a police officer. When questioned, I calmy and confidently looked the officer in the eye and told him I didn't know what he was talking about. I also had about 6 pounds of heroin in my pocket, but I cooly declined his search request and went home with nothing more than a warning.

Maybe the police are different in my area or whatever, but pretty much anytime the police have shown up in response to me or a friend getting into a scrap at the bar or whatever, they pretty much start taking drunk guys to jail first and asking questions later.
Old 10-25-2007, 03:23 AM

Default Re: Arrested at Foxwoods and banned for life *DELETED*

Post deleted by Gildwulf

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah. Until they CATTLE-PROD YOUR ASS and SMASH YOUR BUDDY'S HAND IN with a hammer. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Classic movie imo. Wasn't card-counting, though. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
lol okay tough guy - you sound ridiculous. Did you calmly and confidently decline the speeding ticket that night, too?

Although, your story reminds me of the time I killed a man. With an axe. Right in front of a police officer. When questioned, I calmy and confidently looked the officer in the eye and told him I didn't know what he was talking about. I also had about 6 pounds of heroin in my pocket, but I cooly declined his search request and went home with nothing more than a warning.

Maybe the police are different in my area or whatever, but pretty much anytime the police have shown up in response to me or a friend getting into a scrap at the bar or whatever, they pretty much start taking drunk guys to jail first and asking questions later.

[/ QUOTE ]

THIS IS TOTALLY THE SAME SITUATION NICE, WAY TO OWN HIM, GOOD LOGIC
Old 10-25-2007, 03:24 AM

Default Just Say NO

Just say NO, I don't want to talk to you, NO you cannot look at my cell phone. NO, I don't want you to look in my trunk. NO, you cannot come in my house. NO, I don't want to talk to you.

You see these guys on cops all the time, giving consent to search their vehicles, like complete dumb asses. The cops can be pretty darn tricky in getting the consent sometimes. It always turns out [censored] for them. I must admit it's funny to watch.
Old 10-25-2007, 03:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You are probably the same kind of person who thinks saying "no" to a vehicle search doesn't work. If you seriously think that a solid knowledge of your rights and the ability to calmly and confidently look a cop in the eye and defend yourself doesn't get you anywhere, you are sadly mistaken. I for one am [censored] glad my friends and myself don't cave as easily as you do. Believe what you wanna believe, but after being pulled over for doing 24 over the speed limit, me and 2 friends pulled out of the car and questioned separately about a certain "odor," with enough [censored] in the car to send us straight to jail (no "1st offense" [censored], straight to [censored] federal prison [censored]), and the 3 of us driving away with a verbal warning to "slow down driving home from guys' nite out," you'll have a [censored] hard time convincing me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe, that's something they never show on "Cops". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2007, 03:27 AM

Yah, what with them using their player's cards and the cameras watching OP run away from security and get into his car and speed off there's NO WAY they could have pinned it on him had it not been for the SNITCH! CRUCIFY HIM!
Old 10-25-2007, 03:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I play in LA and they've kicked people out for less.

You got some serious problems with drinking and self-control.

[/ QUOTE ]

??????
are you a moron?
80% of the kids that play small stakes live act like this.
if he has no self control, you have no powers of observation.
Old 10-25-2007, 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yah, what with them using their player's cards and the cameras watching OP run away from security and get into his car and speed off there's NO WAY they could have pinned it on him had it not been for the SNITCH! CRUCIFY HIM!

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, the cops are gunna waste all their time on that [censored], put out an APB on a the description of his car. Gimmie a [censored] break. Its not like OP stole money or knifed someone, he threw a beer and was drunk. The police arent going to waste any valuable time on something that stupid.
Old 10-25-2007, 03:42 AM

Wow, good thing you were there to save the cops all that work. Otherwise they might have have gotten really mad for about 2 seconds and then decided it wasn't worth the hassle.

Aren't poker players supposed to know how NOT to turn to jello under pressure?

[/ QUOTE ]